No announcement yet.

PBEM Challenges

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No thx. I have just played and mailed the turn.
    First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

• Ricketyclik 35
      Birdman 99

Milamber please resend 45, last turn I have is 44

Comment

• Ricketyclik 36
        Birdman 100

Comment

• turn 45 resent to Berxpert
          I heard a loud voice, I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! It's rider was named Death, and hades was following close behind him. They were given power over one fourth of the earth to kill by the sword, famine and plague.
          Revelation 6:8

Comment

• Ricketyclik 37
            Milamber 45

Comment

• Turn 95 to Birdman.

Comment

• turn 46 to berXpert
                I heard a loud voice, I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! It's rider was named Death, and hades was following close behind him. They were given power over one fourth of the earth to kill by the sword, famine and plague.

Comment

• Quinns, would you like all of the latest SuperLeague matches that have started?

I know Lunger and FF are starting one, and I may be starting with Phoenix. I have accepted a challenge from Hatschy, but that has yet to start.

Comment

• Ricketyclik 38
                    Milamber 46
                    Birdman 101

Comment

• Redbull, regarding adding new games to the list. From now on, I'll add them once they reach the 10 turn mark -- (to avoid adding games that never really get going). Thanks again.

Comment

• Birdman 102

Communism installed, first spanish city captured (undefended) and 5 trade rutes pirated

Maybe it's the begining of the end.

Comment

• QC5 Turn 36 to Quinns

BC6 Turn 35 to DodoDonger

Comment

• 47 to berXpert

Comment

• Ricketyclik 39 -
                              Milamber 47 - Laberynt finished
                              Birdman 103 - Mexican cavalry unloaded at the doors of Madrid (wow this is like the Elseworld I always wanted to play)

Comment

• turn 48 to berXpert
                                i want more money before i'll sell you my goods cant have you pulling that far ahead now can i?

Comment

Working...
                                X