PBEM Challenges

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• turn 16 to berXpert
    I heard a loud voice, I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! It's rider was named Death, and hades was following close behind him. They were given power over one fourth of the earth to kill by the sword, famine and plague.
    Revelation 6:8

Comment

• Turn 12 to Hatschy
      Turn 6 to flameflash
      Turn 24 to david42one

?

In all my games, I am second, I think, E.G. when I get turn 6 I will end up sending turn 7 to the next guy. So which file should I look at to determine who is ahead after each x9? Seem like it must be the turn x0 that I send to others. But I don't think it is ethical for me to look at x0 to the other guy. So how do I know the score?
      If it ain't broke, find a bigger hammer.

Comment

• Originally posted by MILAMBER
        turn 16 to berXpert
        sorry but last on my box is turn 15

Comment

• Originally posted by FlameFlash
          CMvF is now T6 sitting in my inbox...

HvF will be posted shortly (whenever Hatschy or I get around to it)... since it hit turn 9...

Or is that for SuperLeague... Redbull?
          FF, only post the end game results in the ladder, post all results (end game and *9 results) in the SuperLeague thread

Comment

• Originally posted by checkMate
            Turn 12 to Hatschy
            Turn 6 to flameflash
            Turn 24 to david42one

?

In all my games, I am second, I think, E.G. when I get turn 6 I will end up sending turn 7 to the next guy. So which file should I look at to determine who is ahead after each x9? Seem like it must be the turn x0 that I send to others. But I don't think it is ethical for me to look at x0 to the other guy. So how do I know the score?
            check, you don't need to know who is ahead ever *9 turn. Only people in the SuperLeague(for 1 on 1) and people in 3+ player games need to worry about that.

Comment

• 79 to Birdman

SCI = 677 Optics next turn

Gutenberg Bible in 2
              Galieo Telescope in 4

34 Cities

Finally AI found me and set an embassy

Comment

• Originally posted by berXpert
                79 to Birdman

SCI = 677 Optics next turn

Gutenberg Bible in 2
                Galieo Telescope in 4

34 Cities

Finally AI found me and set an embassy
                Wow... You are doing "Quite Good" berXpert! I see you have adapted the "rabbit" strategy. Good move!

Comment

• Milamber 16
                  Birdman 81

Well, yes it's the rabbit strategy but with a mix of my own way of play, I think I'll have the same tech (2000 in 10 turns) I had in our game but with the power you have

Comment

• Originally posted by checkMate

?

checkMate, it is the powergraph with x9 at the right end of the bottom axis. It will be the same for all players on the x9 turn.

Comment

• Thanks rickety

Comment

• Milamber 16
                        ricketyclik 20
                        Birdman 82

I'm wining at turn 19 vs ricketyclik

Comment

• This is only for the challenge BerXpert.

Now we shall see.

All my cities are now spitting out new settlers - lots of them.

Later than you normally would do, using the rabbit tactics.

But I have a strong infrastructure now - and my sciencegoal is just heading for only one single point...... Guess what.
                          First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

• Looking for a PBEM (or online) challenge. Anyone out there willing to take on another game?

Chad (coffman@chipar.com)

Comment

• Chad, may I interest you in joining the "SuperLeague"? It involves two on two and one on one challenges. We could team you up with CheckMate, if you wish.

Comment

• Hello Chad.

Can you check in to the "super league thread" and join
                                there? I guess if you join we can both join. And get rated gemes there.

Comment

Working...
                                X