No announcement yet.

PBEM Challenges

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I will moderate all SuperLeague matches, but only in the event of a dispute.

Comment

• So then it is sufficient to just report on this thread who is ahead after move *9?
      If it ain't broke, find a bigger hammer.

Comment

• turn 14 berXpert
        I heard a loud voice, I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! It's rider was named Death, and hades was following close behind him. They were given power over one fourth of the earth to kill by the sword, famine and plague.
        Revelation 6:8

Comment

• Originally posted by TheBirdMan
          This is pathetic. How about a restart Lung?

I say- turn 24-25 and you have still only 1 city size1 and I have now 2 cities size1.

At this speed we will reach the limit of turns before this games ends.
          Go to buggery

You're the person responsible for us having these settings, so it's all your fault! Yes, so i have only one city (how'd you know? ), but better i traverse far away to a better locale than play mountain goat and suffer from my impatience for eternity!

To have two size 1 cities after losing your capital, you must be "chucking a Quinns" and be building infinite settlers in an attempt to become the sleazemaster from hell!!!

The Polynesians are obviously in paradise with their blossoming empire, so we may have more than each other to worry about

Cop it sweet, IbisBeak and await your doom!!! Lung is coming for your warm down and succulent drumsticks

Comment

• You're the person responsible for us having these settings, so it's all your fault!
            I know. But I do not want, that you get a cold up there on your isolated icy island and/or get your socks wet in the swamps. Your wife wouldn't like that, and I am afraid of what she might say .

Yes, so i have only one city (how'd you know? )
            Easy. All nations have one city when the population is 10.000!

Unless the australian - scattered as they are over a big land - have 10 cities with only 1000 people in each ...........

As for the rest:

Is it YES to a restart or NO?
            First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

• Milamber turn 14
              ricketyclik turn 17
              Birdman turn 75

Comment

Easy. All nations have one city when the population is 10.000!
                Interesting...

Looking at the end-of-turn screen reveals a great deal of useful info! You can easily tell what the next guy is up to for better or for worse
                "I'm an engineer. I make slides that people can't read. Sometimes I eat donuts." - Alice

Comment

• Correct. A flaw it is.

But that is something, that you can't say (if you want to be just a little honest that is): I didn't see anything. Promise. I didn't. My cat did. And it told my parrot. Who told me (I understand my parrot your see ).
                  First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

• I told my cat to look away just in case...
                    "I'm an engineer. I make slides that people can't read. Sometimes I eat donuts." - Alice

Comment

• Birdman 76

... about to see at the last screen before click on quit, well Birdman have somethink like 300 gold vs 5000 of me

Comment

Correct. A flaw it is.

But that is something, that you can't say (if you want to be just a little honest that is): I didn't see anything. Promise. I didn't. My cat did. And it told my parrot. Who told me (I understand my parrot your see ).
                        Another worrying thing about PBEM is that your opposition can just open your turn, and know what your up to, without you even knowing!

Comment

• Originally posted by jpww

Interesting...

Looking at the end-of-turn screen reveals a great deal of useful info! You can easily tell what the next guy is up to for better or for worse
                          You can just imagine my delight when i closed my turn the other day to see a skull icon appear on the left And it was only turn 20!!!

SparrowFart's loss is Lung's gain

QC5 Turn 27 to Quinns

BC6 Turn 26 to SparrowFart

Comment

• CMvFF T4 is sitting in my inbox...
                            HvF T8 as well...

I'll get to them both as soon as I'm done here... which won't be long...
                            I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

• Milamber turn 15
                              ricketyclik turn 19
                              Birdman turn 77

Comment

• CMvF is now T6 sitting in my inbox...

HvF will be posted shortly (whenever Hatschy or I get around to it)... since it hit turn 9...

Or is that for SuperLeague... Redbull?
                                I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

Working...
                                X