No announcement yet.

PBEM Challenges

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This thread wasn't here 5 minutes ago... Weird!
    "I'm an engineer. I make slides that people can't read. Sometimes I eat donuts." - Alice

Comment

• Rickety, if you put your mouse over the flag, and leave it there, a pop up will appear, showing what country it is. If you put the flag over mine, a yellow tooltip will appear saying "New Zealand".

Comment

• Heh... I had a good starting location, but then to the west I found some swamps, then... A forested river! Yay!

Now... if only that swamp wasn't there I'd have a field day...
        Last edited by Frozzy; September 13, 2002, 17:15.

Comment

• Originally posted by ricketyclik
          Sounds like a tight game.

BTW, what country is your flag berXpert?
          Mexican

Comment

• Originally posted by berXpert

Mexican
            It matches the avatar

Comment

• Turn 20 to Lung.
              Turn 60 to BerXpert.
              Turn 67 to Quinns.

Those challengegames are fast .
              First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

• Yes, are very fast.

61 sent to Birdman
                0 to Milamber

Comment

• turn 1 to berXpert
                  I heard a loud voice, I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! It's rider was named Death, and hades was following close behind him. They were given power over one fourth of the earth to kill by the sword, famine and plague.
                  Revelation 6:8

Comment

• HvF on Turn 2 shortly...
                    I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

• turn 2 to berXpert
                      I heard a loud voice, I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! It's rider was named Death, and hades was following close behind him. They were given power over one fourth of the earth to kill by the sword, famine and plague.
                      Revelation 6:8

Comment

• Originally posted by redbull
                        Rickety, if you put your mouse over the flag, and leave it there, a pop up will appear, showing what country it is. If you put the flag over mine, a yellow tooltip will appear saying "New Zealand".
                        If i had it my way, it would say "Sheep ****gers"

Comment

• The difference between the aussies and the kiwis (flags) are not that great. Except that the aussies flag also shows a sheepdog (not a picture of Lung, but the great star)
                          First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

• Originally posted by Lung

If i had it my way, it would say "Sheep ****gers"
                            Lung! Just because there are more sheep than people here, doesn't mean... well, you get the point. Anyway, Lung, you don't live in Melbourne by any chance, do you?

Comment

• Originally posted by redbull

Lung! Just because there are more sheep than people here, doesn't mean... well, you get the point. Anyway, Lung, you don't live in Melbourne by any chance, do you?

Yeah, right (s******) I'd rather live in NZ! Well. perhaps not Dunedin, but NI perhaps

You know, the problem with New Zealanders is not that it has 50 million sheep (give or take 50 mil), but that 3 million of 'em think they're human

Comment

• Heh... I live in Hamilton, and its pretty cool here. Dunedin is cold!!!

I never heard about these 3 mil human sheep? I know that Australias up for GM and all, but sheesh... did you have to import them?

The Haka is so ours. The aussies have the kangaroo hop

OOC: NZ has 4,127,853 people now

Comment

Working...
                                X