PBEM Challenges

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ricketyclik,

If you tell me your best defeat against the a/i I'll put you on the PBEM Challenge ladder if you wish. Redbull is already there as best a/i defeat (BAID) = Prince.

Quinns

Comment

• Are these Challenge maps identical, or am i just incredibly unlucky?! I've seen bigger rivers by me taking a leak than what i've inherited in these PBEM challenges!! (*****, moan, whine)

My brave warriors are so looking forward to spending years on end traversing through swamps and ice in search of greener pastures And to make matters worse, Quinns reckons he's finished the Alien Life Project! Methinks Quinns is bull****ting!

QC5 Turn 5 to Quinns

BC6 Turn 2 to the Sulphur-crested Sapsucker

Comment

• Originally posted by quinns
        Ricketyclik,

If you tell me your best defeat against the a/i I'll put you on the PBEM Challenge ladder if you wish. Redbull is already there as best a/i defeat (BAID) = Prince.

Quinns
        Sure Quinns, please ladder me. My BAID is Deity, more times than I care to recall

Comment

• Thanks Ricketyclick! Take it easy on redbull then!!

Comment

• I'll have to check the maps, but as far as i can tell, not only do the maps appear to be identical, but i appear to be stuck in the same swamp!

I'm sure i can overcome this hurdle against Tweety, but it's a hurdle i can ill-afford to have against a reputation as formidable as Quinns!

QC5 Turn 6 to the Quinnster.

Bc6 Turn 3 to BirdBrain

Comment

• And I thought Australia was a friendly continent - except for its large desert, swamps, mountains etc. etc.
              First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

• Quinn are you the only one making maps in this?
                “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
                Or do we?

Comment

• Well I made the map (random map) for my game with Lung. I simply can't imagine, that the maps should be identicals. But who knows how Craptivisions map-engine works - afterall we are using the same settings.

BTW: Blackice - haven't you received my challengeturn yet?
                  First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

• RBC Turn 1 sent to Rickety

Comment

• RBC Turn 1 not received

Comment

• Originally posted by blackice
                        Quinn are you the only one making maps in this?
                        blackice, I'm not making any maps. All the maps are Random for the games I am in. I think that is true for the other players as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lung
                          I'll have to check the maps, but as far as i can tell, not only do the maps appear to be identical, but i appear to be stuck in the same swamp!

I'm sure i can overcome this hurdle against Tweety, but it's a hurdle i can ill-afford to have against a reputation as formidable as Quinns!

QC5 Turn 6 to the Quinnster.

Bc6 Turn 3 to BirdBrain
                          LOL ... Lung, we can restart this one if you like. We haven't reached turn 10 yet. In fact, you can start it if you wish. You play 1. blue, I'll play 2. orange, and let the a/i play 3. green and 4. pink. Just use the settings mentioned earlier.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheBirdMan
                            Well I made the map (random map) for my game with Lung. I simply can't imagine, that the maps should be identicals. But who knows how Craptivisions map-engine works - afterall we are using the same settings.

BTW: Blackice - haven't you received my challengeturn yet?
                            Random map my ass... it just pieces together parts of old maps and puts them in a new one.

Comment

• Earth to Rackety! Earth to Rackety! Where is your RBC Turn 1?

Comment

• Never received it Redbull (see above post). I emailed you asking where it is as well. Did you not get the email?

Comment

Working...
                                X