This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Gavrushka
    Hey everyone, I am still alive.. Yeh the pulse is a bit weaker, the wrinkles a little more pronounced and the active brain cells definitely in pausity.

Oh and I am going to be a Daddy!! November 5th is the due date, I am trying to get it put back a day or two as I can't get the time off...
    Gary..congrats my friend and hope all progresses well!

Maybe as the wrinkles get more pronounced and work slows you can get a little time to rejoin this crowd here again..

becuase...
    M-I-C

"C" u later

K-E-Y

"Y" becuase we miss you

M-O-U-S-E
    Attached Files
    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• Your going to love it daddy Gav.

Best wishes to you and yours

Christine and Pete
      “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
      Or do we?

Comment

• Hi Gav
        welcome back long time not seen
        You got my Email 5 months ago?
        congrats
        and i whish you some good games

Comment

• Filix you gaming tonight?
          “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
          Or do we?

Comment

• Originally posted by blackice
            Filix you gaming tonight?
            Yes give me 1 hour i have to play c&c on lan,... Ill write you an email then 6pm your time
            I hope to see you later

Comment

• Sound's good it may be 6:15 but we shall meet.
              Anyone else?
              Or do we?

Comment

• Thanks for the warm words!

I am sure I will be playing occassionally in the near future.

Ice I finally got my new PC, and will have broadband on Wednesday .

Things got pretty freaky when my Dad died Filix, sorry I never wrote back.

I tried downloading patches, and the links lead to a blank screen with no download.

It is amazing the prospect of being a dad Ice, because Mel was on some pretty serious medication we had a scan at seven weeks, the little one was about 9mm in size and you could see its little heart beating. It was an incredible experience.

Thanks for the welcome Troll.. Erm Grandpa Troll! I can see I will be turning to you all for advice on parenting skills!
                He's back after a fashion...

Comment

• Sounds great Gav, It is incredible is it not?

The best is yet to come .
                  Or do we?

Comment

• Im in NL now

Comment

• All aboard it is game time....
                      We will give you all 10 minutes then we shall proceed to kill each other.

You don't want to miss this....
                      Or do we?

Comment

• Gavrushka?!! Hey!!!! Congratulations Pops! Good to see you back Gary.

Comment

• Hey Steve!! Yeh it is taking some getting used to. Good to hear from you. Hows your family doing??
                          He's back after a fashion...

Comment

• .I see you are online Steve, but couldnt join your game, database out of sync..

Modded game?

"altered files" for your enjoyment perhaps?

At any rate..when i saw you I tried joining and looked over at my mirror and this is what i saw..I mean..I really wanted to try you out....

Peace

Grandpa Troll
                            Attached Files
                            Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• Maya and Lia are well. Jeanette is fine too. Thanks, Gavrushka. Your child is due in November? That's great news! You will love being a father!! Best wishes to all. Are you hoping for a boy or a girl?

Comment

• Good to see you back Gary.

Congratulations for your baby

Comment

Working...
                                X