This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Solver should be banned?

It appears not only has Solver lost his sense of humor but has decided to take the fun out it for the rest of us.

I STRONGLY protest your calling my simple pictures which are non offensive and in tune with the thread spam. More over it is offensive for you to add words to my threads with the intent to embarass, dicredit, single me out, worse still make it appear as if I posted something I did not. Clearly that is against the rules of conduct here and ask why you have this right that for the rest of us would be an auto ban... This is clearly abuse of power and a complaint will be issued.

If you feel the need to be childish I would suggest you go to the kiddies forum a few doors down Solver.

Now either delete what you call spam not that it is any of your business provided I follow the rules what I post. But DO NOT CHANGE MY THREADS delete them report them but do not reword them in an obvious mis-use of power.

Now show me where in the rules "you" have the right Solver to completely change someones post to something they did not post with the intent to discredit them. Now show me solver in the rules where you have the right to proclaim anything as "spam" then reword it not delete it.

It was in fun and followed the humor of the thread...Now repost what I posted, delete them and prove to me you have this "god" like right.

“The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
    Or do we?

Without making any reference to the rules, please remember the thread.

Where the hell is Swissy 2 is its title. The thread was meant to clarify the reason why the Swissy 2 game is not moving. After that, it went a little off-topic, which is OK - I have allowed such threads before. However, later what started were just posts consiting of single pictures - animals, smilies and such. This is clearly off-topic. And this is why after posting this I will go and close the thread.

You are free to start a thread like that in the off-topic, discussing the aussies and posting various pictures. Moreover, there actually are threads like this.

There is no wish to single you out, and you should see that you are not the only one whos posting has been edited.

The reason why I consider this spam is that spam are posts with little or not content that do not belong to the topic, among other definitions. The pictures hardly had much to do with the Swissy 2 game, had they?

Edit: I still like the occasional joking around that happens on this forum, and it adds something very special to the place, a community feeling.
    Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
    I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

blackice, for someone who is reading the faq you are certainly unpleasently surprising, as you ought to know that this forum is not the place to complain about moderators' decisions....
      Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
      Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
      giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Markos, I disagree! I am not opening this again, but actually, users have the right to complain about mod decisions if they think the decisions are not correct!
        Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
        I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Working...
        X