Siege of Trolldom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blech. Keep the damn pigeons.

"To be a scientist, you must never be afraid of people thinking you're a fool." - Wonko the Sane

Comment

ALERT******ALERT******ALERT******ALERT

I am the Great and Powerful Pharoah Troll, I am very displeased to announce that the Capital city of Cairo has been overthrown by some "Half-Breed" slaves!>>>>>>I mean "TEMPORARY LABOR" .Look, I gave them some ankle jewelry, a real sporty "DUNGEONS & DRAGONS" looking collar, used my finest taskmasters to "AEROBASIZE" them into shape, but ya know, like the saying goes>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>"YA CAN TAKE THE CANADIAN OUT OF THE COUNTRY,....BUT...YA CANT TAKE COUNTRY OUT OF A CANADIAN!!!"

I shall have to summons what few force I have to see about taking back my Home city!

In the meantime, I shall try to learn to not "BORROW" inferior help!

Yours In Civin

Pharoah Troll
      Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

SENSITIVITY TRAINING INDEED! NEEDED!!! Seems after spaeking to a few scribes, one of my Gaurds, BIG-HEADED BRUTUS DA DUMB-BUTTOCKS was the one whom incited the slaves, stating a rather rude comment, "Only Whores and Hockey players come out of Canada!"

He was apparently beaten and as of this time, no "Official sightings" of either Brutus or a female hockey tem have been seen!!

Pharoah Troll

Comment

Well! Slavers meet their just rewards....~glances at pile of sharpened swords and spears~....one way or another! Well, Troll, our slaves seem to have WEAKENED your nation, instead of strengthening it. This will only make it easier for revenge to be taken.

Our beloved and enslaved have shown you they will not rest until they return to Canada. And as for Canada, we will not know peace until their dream has been fulfilled.
          "To be a scientist, you must never be afraid of people thinking you're a fool." - Wonko the Sane

Comment

Originally posted by Seige
            Well! Slavers meet their just rewards....~glances at pile of sharpened swords and spears~....one way or another! Well, Troll, our slaves seem to have WEAKENED your nation, instead of strengthening it. This will only make it easier for revenge to be taken.

Our beloved and enslaved have shown you they will not rest until they return to Canada. And as for Canada, we will not know peace until their dream has been fulfilled.
            I am not exactly sure which "Factions" within my regime have done this dispicpable act, but I assure you, I shall root these lowlifes out and hand them over for extradiction

I look forward to "opening" new avenues of communication

Yours In Civin

Pharoah Troll

Comment

CAIRO BACK IN PHAROAHS HANDS!!!!

Cairo has been liberated and now well defended!

Let this be a message to all barbarians!

Pharoah IS still in control!!

Yours In Egyptian Service

Pharoah Troll

Comment

In an act of truly amazing feats, my scribes have placed me within 4 ruins, for I shall only hope that it yields a mighty and dedictaed civilization, for my Kingdom yearns to be a strong nation once more!

On another note, since recapturing Cairo, I cannot build, nor do i have a capital?

Hmm..I must consult th gods for a wise response!!

Pharoah Troll

Comment

A capitol stops being a capitol when it's overtaken. Otherwise a civ could conquer one and end up with 2 capitols!

And as the Renaissance Age draws near, the enlightened Canadians are beginning to lose some of their fury for the Egyptian Slavers. They are content so long as Egypt never uses slaves again.

Is Cairo yet unable to build? This sounds like very dire news indeed.

P.S. On a personal note, exams are over! I'm now free to post on Apolyton again!

Comment

Working...
                  X