CtP-Multiplayer Cafe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by faded glory
    Gav is pretty pathetic. I mean, that is the only reason why he is so good at CTP.
    pathetic - someone worthy of pity and sympathy - Well thats subjective, and opinionated- which is fine with me.... The time was when I would launch into some acidic response, but I will let if pass... I love Anna, ain't gonna betray her, suffer endlessly with her temper, but hey u gotta have rough times to appreciate the good ones.

On and BTW next time you come to Leeds,I'll meet you at the airport with a Kalachnikov!
    He's back after a fashion...

Comment

• Originally posted by Gavrushka

pathetic - someone worthy of pity and sympathy - Well thats subjective, and opinionated- which is fine with me.... The time was when I would launch into some acidic response, but I will let if pass... I love Anna, ain't gonna betray her, suffer endlessly with her temper, but hey u gotta have rough times to appreciate the good ones.

On and BTW next time you come to Leeds,I'll meet you at the airport with a Kalachnikov!
      U da man Gav!!

(As for the Kalachnikov..um..ill let that one float by, cant touch that!)

BUT, I am with you on the rest!

Good times can only be appreciated by the "bad" or learning curve times! Go get 'em!

Troll
      Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• I'll just leap up and applaud Troll's long speil on soulmates... that was cool.
        I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

• Common Garry, enjoy your last weeks of freedom 'cause chicks and even your CtP teammates will miss you for good and you'll miss them too soon

The party started and the party animal (Solver ) will join as well. The tickets are few so move your rusty butt and take the first plane to Athens Gorgeous brunnets are waiting for you

Comment

• I aint got any last weeks of freedom - getting on for 3 1/2 years of marriage already! Mind u I suppose I could let the women admire me from a distance, and maybe sign a few autographs.....
            He's back after a fashion...

Comment

• By all means I have absolutely no problem. I shall have the brunettes and you can give them as many autographs as you like

Apart from jokes, there is a great chance (not final though) that I will take 5-7 days off and go for vacation to an island within summer, most likely on late July. If any of you have the time, money and will come by, in some short of an Apolyton CtP summer gathering, lot of swim, fun and relaxation.

Brunettes are optional though a positive element for entrance acceptance

Comment

• Completely unrelated, but do any of you guys know of anything to get rid of skunk spray smell out of my truck? Thanks.

Comment

Completely unrelated, but do any of you guys know of anything to get rid of skunk spray smell out of my truck? Thanks.
                  Quit dating her, maybe she will spray someone elses truck?

Troll

Comment

Completely unrelated, but do any of you guys know of anything to get rid of skunk spray smell out of my truck? Thanks.
                    Sorry for last..couldnt resist..no harm meant my friend!

Try either white vinegar..or if it gets into say a rug..or something like that..Tomato Soup..for real..Im from Maine..its what we did with our dog or cat..or even my brother once..a tomato soup bath..something about the tomato is acidic..and neutralizes..pretty much like vinegar..I mean..without being too sorted..Vinegar takes Cement dust from car windows, sometimes it gets on my windshield at work, due to my profession, and um, ask a female friend, see if they dont tell you Vinegar cuts through "many things"

Troll

Comment

• Congratulation to Latvia for winning the Eurovision

Yeah, that's right, that's for you Solv

Comment

• Thanks troll, for your umm...advice

While Im sure I have tried most rememedies short of a exorcist. None seem to work, it still stinks. bahhh..... We need a stink smilie. Perhaps a gavrushka's picture would work?

Comment

• yup this will have to do
                          Attached Files

Comment

• Straight from the horses mouth
                            Attached Files

Comment

• Nice fro

too much time on my hands tonight..I think ill just um...go watch TV
                              Attached Files

Comment

• On a "semi-related" matter of people having vacation/travel/summer getaways, I am tickled and thrilled as well as humbled, my Lord Jesus is allowing me to leave North carolina and go to Jutiapa,Honduras AUG.27-SEPT.4 as part of two teams building a church for some folks whom need help.
                                I am eagerly awaiting sharing the Gospel as well as helping out with the construction there!

Looks like I get some "warmth" and "SON-SHINE" this summer as well!!

Will share what it wa slike when i return, looking forward to this!
                                We have our "Commisioning" service this evening at our church, as this will be a blesing to both our teams as well as those recieving the new building, "Praise God from whom all blessing flow!"

Troll

Comment

Working...
                                X