Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In Real Life .
    Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
    I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

• Originally posted by Solver
      In Real Life .
      Hmmm I thught living La Vida Apolyton was I R L ?????

Troll
      Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• What other sites are getting mad? And what right do they have of getting mad?
        I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

• Civgaming, especially.

Comment

• So, what are they mad about?

Comment

• "Apolyton promotes cruelty to animals" they say.

Comment

• What animals? Humans? Or are they upset by the lions defeat gladiators?

Comment

• ya im a fascist nazi for roleplaying too. somebody has some serouis beef with acs. Wheres that link solver to CGN?

Comment

• huh?

Comment

• Solver will show you. Some guy posted in CGN calling apolyton Fascist. And put a link to my "Conquer" game in which I am a Fascist government and im spewing crap all over the thread. The same person complained about animal cruelty and said a few anti-Israeli comments out there.

Actually like 6 people have *****ed at the kitten ad.

Comment

• Ah! So it's the kitten ad! Do some people just not have a humor chip, or what?

Don't you love what happens when things are taken out of context?

Comment

• Ya, but why dont people just ignore them? Instead of changing everything so its less offensive?

Damn Liberals.

I hope Markos doesnt change the ad

Comment

• Markos will be changing the ads periodically, replacing them with others. Did you see the new buy Greek and buy Canuck ads?

Also, I laughed my ass off when I was reading CGN, followed the link, and saw it leads to the Conquer game... in forum under my moderaton, where it's roleplaying. LOL!

Comment

• Haven't seen those yet, but I bet they'll be good.

That is funny that they'd do something so stupid... I mean, do people not realize that there's the possibility of role-playing your Civ leaders, or what?

Comment

• Originally posted by FlameFlash
                                Ah! So it's the kitten ad! Do some people just not have a humor chip, or what?

Don't you love what happens when things are taken out of context?
                                How's this for a banner:

If you don't buy poly's merchandise, we will smash Markos's fingers one by one with a hammer. Please think of the hammer!
                                Last edited by jpww; July 15, 2002, 10:29.
                                "I'm an engineer. I make slides that people can't read. Sometimes I eat donuts." - Alice

Comment

Working...
                                X