Three Guns Part II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We got a major problem!

When I ende my turn I got a message that Canadians are defeated ... I do not know what is it .
    What ever you do, always think first!

Comment

• Dancemasseuse is OK with me

Aeroprinz, try to replay your turn.
      I opened your turn, hit the end button and I get no message as the one you mention.

Comment

• Ok

Comment

• try playing your turn again you sent me your turn. you'ar the germans right? well the turn i opened was the germans turn.
          I heard a loud voice, I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! It's rider was named Death, and hades was following close behind him. They were given power over one fourth of the earth to kill by the sword, famine and plague.
          Revelation 6:8

Comment

• Strange thing ... I made my turn a couple times and always got the same messege, finally I started CTP on my second computer and everything was normal ...
            ???????????

Comment

• that is strange..................the strangest i've heard about except maybe the one that just locked up on opening that was the end of that game. (about turn
              75 or so)

turn 92 to dancemasseuse and FF
              Last edited by MILAMBER; August 13, 2003, 22:14.
              I heard a loud voice, I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! It's rider was named Death, and hades was following close behind him. They were given power over one fourth of the earth to kill by the sword, famine and plague.

Comment

• Do you have a turn of that game you mention Mil?

Comment

• no i dont it was a game i was playing with tipan mike and dancemasseuse on the side
                  ken was blue i was orange and mike was green i froze on mikes turn all three of us tried to get it to work but..........we could not o-well. that was last year some time

Comment

• no that was last year on a side game with dancemasseuse and tipan mike

Comment

• sorry I need until saturday night to do the turn and send. Ken/dancemasseuse

Comment

• turn 92 sent, I hope I got this right. Ken/dancemasseuse

Comment

• New thread started.
                          Refer to the Three Guns Part III thread.

Do not post here.

Comment

Working...
                          X