• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who has the last turn?

Comment

In case you lost the thread...

Comment

bump
        I heard a loud voice, I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! It's rider was named Death, and hades was following close behind him. They were given power over one fourth of the earth to kill by the sword, famine and plague.
        Revelation 6:8

Comment

turn 44 received sent to swissy. is there a moderator to send turn to. and is there any special rules (pirateing, pillageing, ect.) nukes yes or no?
          I heard a loud voice, I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! It's rider was named Death, and hades was following close behind him. They were given power over one fourth of the earth to kill by the sword, famine and plague.

Comment

We are searching for a moderator right now since the last one completely left our community.

No, there are no additional rules than the ones mentioned on the first post. We may do what ever you can do in a single player game. Therefore you may pirate, pillage and nuke

Generally PBEM games do not have the restrictions Internet games have regarding game features.

Comment

Hi I would like to Join the game my country prferance is australia and I beat the AI most times on Woriar. I leave the rest to you giys.
              My Email is geoffparnold@big pond.com
              Blessed Be

Comment

Originally posted by geoffrey arnold
                Hi I would like to Join the game my country prferance is australia and I beat the AI most times on Woriar. I leave the rest to you giys.
                My Email is geoffparnold@big pond.com
                Geoff, post at recruitment centre (another thread in this forum). Generally you either join a game at the beginning in order to choose a country, or you replace an existing player during a game if one drops out (ie, u take over a civilisation).

Comment

resent turn 44 to swissy hope this game moves along

Comment

Swissy?

Comment

Sent turn 44 to Hunter on 6/30.

Resent to Hunter and Ricketyclick.
                      Last edited by Swissy; July 12, 2002, 07:20.
                      "The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved - loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves."--Victor Hugo

Comment

turn 45 received sent to swissy

Comment

Turn 46 to Aeroprinz.

Comment

turn 46 sent to Swissy

Comment

Are you guys still in need of a moderator? It kind of looks that way with the turn rate slow-down but hopefully nobody has been posting here.
                              I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

flameflash@mac.com is the e-mail address if everybody accepts my stepping in to help moderate.
                                I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

Working...
                                X