Fly High, part IV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Assyrian Leader,

We assume your armies approach our city with peaceful intentions.

BTW Turn to Frazer
    Let me explain something to you..... I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing. - The Big Lebowski(1998)

Comment

• I'm back.

Comment

• Turn 119 to Nimrod

Comment

• Turn 120 to Nimrod

Please, guys - someone else post their notifications!

Comment

• ... and Dugrik (seperately)

Comment

• Turn 122 to Nimrod and Dugrik

If noone else posts notifications I'll start spamming the thread just to keep it afloat.

Comment

• Turn 123 to Nimrod

Comment

• If noone else posts notifications I'll start spamming the thread just to keep it afloat.
                  Well, there's egg and bacon; egg, sausage, and bacon; egg and Spam; egg, bacon, and Spam; egg, bacon, sausage and Spam; Spam, bacon, sausage and Spam; Spam, egg, Spam, Spam, bacon, and Spam; Spam, Spam, Spam, egg, and Spam; Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, baked beans, Spam, Spam, Spam, and Spam; or lobster thermidor aux crevettes with a Mornay sauce garnished with truffle pate', brandy, and a fried egg on top of Spam.
                  I know there is - I have it from a very reliable source.
                  First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

• From now until mid-October I'm likely to be checking my mail less frequently, and (though I hope I won't) I might take 2 or even 3 days to reply to turns. If this does happen frequently, and it annoys you then feel free to tell me and I'll get a temporary sub.

Comment

• turn to hunter last night

is this make you happy J
                      So one guy turns to another guy and says "T.A.I." His friends says "What?" He responds by saing "Think about it;)"

Comment

• Turn sent to Jbytheway but it looks like your mailbox is full. I will try again.

Comment

• Noped still bounced back!

Comment

• It should work now...

Comment

• Turn to Nimrod

Comment

• Bump.
                                First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

Working...
                                X