No announcement yet.

Fly High, part IV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

U have my blessing.... email me and I will send the last turn I played so you are forewarned... rml@iemediation.fsnet.co.uk
    He's back after a fashion...

Comment

OK, my e-mail is jjb48@cam.ac.uk

Comment

Turn 107 to Nimrod & Dugrik - I presume the e-mails in the first post are still correct.

Comment

Nimrod nexted. Turn 107 to Hunter.

Comment

trying to work out my new pc.. and can't open turns properly.. if I can't get it sorted today then next me

Comment

Give him ½ a day more. Pc problems is an ok-excuse (when the rest of us knows about it).
              First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

Is drinking beer an OK excuse, too ?
                Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
                I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Of course!

Hey I see you and Faded are "in love" again?! A week in the deepfreeze to Faded.
                  First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

Hunter nexted. Turn 108 to Birdman.

Comment

Turn to Blackice.

Gandhi

Comment

Turn 108 to Nimrod

Comment

American Leader,

A settler was expelled between Jellystone and Gotham. We consider that to be our border. We welcome discussions with you on that issue. Please know we wish peaceful relations with your civilization.

BTW Turn to Frazer
                          Let me explain something to you..... I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing. - The Big Lebowski(1998)

Comment

Turn 109 to Nimrod

Comment

Wandering merchants bring news of a war between the Romans and the Indonesians The Spaniards will remain neutral in their conflict.

Assyrian Leader: Our apologies for encroaching on your city. We built a road leading to what we thought was a good location only to find it had already been taken. As you can see we have already withdrawn.

BTW Turn to Fraze
                              Let me explain something to you..... I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing. - The Big Lebowski(1998)

Comment

Turn 110 to Nimrod.

I request permission to establish an embassy with Cuba.

Comment

Working...
                                X