This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just to play "The Holy One".

I keep staying rated in both Conquer and Monkey 1 - even though I have joined nations in the games as I knew, were in loosers positions.

I still think this is the heavy burden, all rated gamers must (SHOULD - DID YOU GET THAT) live under.

If you join a game and you are a rated gamer - then do not complain. Take it as a ma. ehh......... sorry to our few females - as a huMAN .
    First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

We already agreed to a penalty for becoming unrated in a game. What we did not conclude was how to become rated after being unrated...Lets focus on that. Yes Zobo you can cut your losses at a cost. The cost for cutting is sometimes less than prolonged defeats. YOUR CHOICE AS IT SHOULD BE>>>as we all agreed...
      “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
      Or do we?

Comment

Confirmed... the penalty is still there, and may not be cancelled without the PBEM Ladder Administrator's permission .
        Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
        I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

No problems for the penalty (3 Loses for each players ?).
          Zobo Ze Warrior
          --
          Your brain is your worst enemy!

Comment

High Voltage, turn 99[list=1][*]PN[*]Blackice[*]Hunter[*]Dugrik[*](ZoboZeWarrior) -- unranked as of this turn.[/list=1]

Comment

Another World, turn 109[list=1][*]Nimrod[*]Nuke Boy[*]Dugrik[*]Faded Glory[*]Darth Viper[*]Syoris[/list=1]

Comment

THREAD CLOSED, NEW THREAD STARTED CTP PBEM RANKINGS 3RD MARCH 2002

He's back after a fashion...

Comment

No need to scream like that, I'm closing this anyway .
                  Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
                  I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Working...
                  X