This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Solver
    Drunk CtP PBEM Ladder Administrator here. Sorry for late action, I had little RL problems recently...

Gavrushka... we're living in 2002, while the topic says January 5th, 2001 . I'll edit it now...
    Aha, the only way for a CTP PBEM Ladder Administrator to be.... it's a perk of the job yes?

Due to a quirk of temporal Mechanics, I seem to be perpetually stuck in 2001.... It has its benefits.... Like having all your credit card cheque payments returned as 'out of date'....

Zobo, being a political creature I watched with interest as the Euro powers now talk about a convergence of everything from taxation to Social Security Payments.... and having a Business Partner who was part of the UKs Treasury select committee makes my views rather focused....
    He's back after a fashion...

Comment

High Voltage, turn 89[list=1][*]PN[*]Blackice[*]Hunter[*]Dugrik[*]ZoboZeWarrior[/list=1]

Comment

Hey PN, I will be a pleasure to crush the first player in a game ...
        Zobo Ze Warrior
        --
        Your brain is your worst enemy!

Comment

Lung's Fast - turn 269:

Lung
          Stavros
          Paul

Comment

Alien Seed - turn 49:

Swissy
            Fraze
            BirdMan
            Max Webster
            Blackice
            Faded Glory
            Paul

Comment

Fly High, turn 79[list=1][*]Blackice[*]Birdman[*]Frazer[*]Nuke Boy[*]Nimrod[*]Hunter[*](Gavrushka)[/list=1]

Edited to unrate Gavrushka per his request.
              Last edited by Dugrik; January 21, 2002, 14:02.

Comment

Strife, turn 79[list=1][*]Blackice[*]ZoboZeWarrior[*]PN[*]Dugrik[*]Nuke Boy[*]Cuaich[/list=1]

Second, third, and fourth place were virtually tied, but my calibrated eye discerned the order posted. Feel free to object.

Comment

Originally posted by Dugrik
                  Fly High, turn 79[list=1][*]Blackice[*]Birdman[*]Frazer[*]Nuke Boy[*]Nimrod[*]Hunter[*](Gavrushka)[/list=1]

Edited to unrate Gavrushka per his request.
                  Dugrik, I have to practice what I preach... I wanted everyone rated in all games, and even though I took over this game on turn 77 in last place, well last place, I will be rated.... Just one more thing..... DUGRIK I HATE YOU FOR POINTING THIS OUT!!!

Comment

Gav,

Why would you want to be rated on "Fligh Hy" (hehe) ?
                    "I'm an engineer. I make slides that people can't read. Sometimes I eat donuts." - Alice

Comment

Originally posted by jpww
                      Gav,

Why would you want to be rated on "Fligh Hy" (hehe) ?
                      Because I got my knuckles wrapped for being a hypocrite!!!!

Comment

No Gav - you are brave in my eyes. Welcome in the club.

I do preach the same text - I am also rated in Monkey 1 and in Conquer. So did I agree being rated in Dutcheese and Monkey 2.

And no man with all sense intact would like to be rated in any of those games - considering the position and future possibilities of the vacant nations as they were back then - except a fanatic/lunatic (choose yourself).
                        First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

Originally posted by TheBirdMan
                          No Gav - you are brave in my eyes. Welcome in the club.

I do preach the same text - I am also rated in Monkey 1 and in Conquer. So did I agree being rated in Dutcheese and Monkey 2.

And no man with all sense intact would like to be rated in any of those games - considering the position and future possibilities of the vacant nations as they were back then - except a fanatic/lunatic (choose yourself).
                          I don't get rated to any of the games I permanetly replacing regardless position but I do get rated in all the games I join from the beginning if rated.

Comment

There is no shame in being unrated, is there?
                            "I'm an engineer. I make slides that people can't read. Sometimes I eat donuts." - Alice

Comment

Since you're on the topic...

I'm a newbie to PBEM play, but I just can't seem to think of a reason why I would ever want to be rated. So I'd like to hear all of you rated people give me a reason or two for why you guys love the rating system.
                              "To be a scientist, you must never be afraid of people thinking you're a fool." - Wonko the Sane

Comment

Originally posted by Seige
                                Since you're on the topic...

I'm a newbie to PBEM play, but I just can't seem to think of a reason why I would ever want to be rated. So I'd like to hear all of you rated people give me a reason or two for why you guys love the rating system.

CTP is played for fun, people play multiplayer games for the social side and the competitive element - It is really a choice you have to make for yourself... But all I will say is this...DO YOU REALLY WANNA LET THE AUSSIE LUNG TOP THE CHARTS UNCHALLENGED... WE THE REST OF THE CIVILISED WORLD NEED YOU, SEIGE, TO UNSEAT THIS ABHORATION FROM HIS POSITION!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X