Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Turn 37 to Gav

Merry Christmas!
    "I'm an engineer. I make slides that people can't read. Sometimes I eat donuts." - Alice

Comment

Turn 38 To Birdman & Zobo. Probably wont be around now until Jan 2nd. So Happy New year.

Comment

Turn to Jpww and Zobo
        First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

Bird. I hope it is not too late to point this out... but the game seems to be slightly buggy..... Both me and JPWW have Age Of Reason, possibly others do too, yet it late Fraze carry on with Spinx, and now you with Stonehenge...... Hope warning ain't come too late
          He's back after a fashion...

Comment

Turn sent.
            Are you ready for the tomorrow that will never come? We will all have one.

Hebrews 9:27

Comment

I had a change of plans so I can play again Now.

Gav: I don't think there was a problem with the Sphinx. I built it (foolishly) but about 2 turns later got the message about it being superceded .

Comment

Fraze, i think it was bird that built Stonehenge AFTER I had age of reason... Stonehenge expires at AOR yeh??

Turn still moving?? Seen no turn posts for a while.. Last turn I sent was 39 on 3/01/02 ...... And Bird could you post results on PBEM rankings (the new thread )

Comment

Where on earth is the turn?
                  "I'm an engineer. I make slides that people can't read. Sometimes I eat donuts." - Alice

Comment

Bird, did you get turn 39, I've sent it twice now .

Comment

• Quick someone drag Zobo out of his box.... and arm him with his meat cleaver... somebody must pay for JPWW's discomfort...

Comment

• Heck! After getting used to a day turnaround rate, I find this HUGE delay just NOT acceptable!!!!

Comment

• Apparently Pat sent me turn 39 on Jan 3rd. For some reason it never arrived here. Hopefully the resend will get to me (as far as I know I've hand no other problems with my mail) and we will be moving again very shortly.

Comment

• Turn 40 To Birdman & Zobo

Comment

• I'm sorry !

Work and girl-friends take me too much time, lately. I will do my job of moderator for this game soon.

1st task : Post the game rating.
                              Zobo Ze Warrior
                              --
                              Your brain is your worst enemy!

Comment

• Turn 40 to Gav & Zobo

It's nice to see the fragrant French challenging the smelly English

Comment

Working...
                                X