• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Turn 32 to Birdman & Zobo

Comment

Originally posted by PatRussell
      Next !!

Oh, bad choice of words. I meant "turn sent".
      Nexted ? You would be nexted ?
      I can help you !
      Zobo Ze Warrior
      --
      Your brain is your worst enemy!

Comment

I'll we away. Look at I'm not here thread.
        Zobo Ze Warrior
        --
        Your brain is your worst enemy!

Comment

Turn 32 to Gav & Zobo
          "I'm an engineer. I make slides that people can't read. Sometimes I eat donuts." - Alice

Comment

Turn 32 to Pat and Zobo....

That horseman is back again wandering carefree through British Land... where he goes he knows not, who he is I care not, but Horseflesh they say is ever so tasty.......
            He's back after a fashion...

Comment

Turn Sent to Fraze and Zobo.
              Are you ready for the tomorrow that will never come? We will all have one.

Hebrews 9:27

Comment

Originally posted by ZoboZeWarrior
                I'll we away. Look at I'm not here thread.
                Over-indulgence in alcoholic beveridges over the Christmas Vacation will do it to you every time... and too much Turkey will have you crapping like an elephant that swallowed a laxative Factory too......

Comment

Originally posted by Gavrushka
                  and too much Turkey
                  Don't shatter my illusions Zobo. Surly in France you eat nothing as bland as turkey!!

Turn to Birdman

Comment

Turn to Jpww.

Of course they do.....

And more - they can't make a decent breakfest. A little croissant (sometimes with chocolate in it) and something they call coffee....

No I say - danish/english breakfest, that's for you stomach.
                    First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

Turn 33 to Gav
                      "I'm an engineer. I make slides that people can't read. Sometimes I eat donuts." - Alice

Comment

Turn 33 to Pat and Zobo - Gifts offered to the Scottish..... Now I am pretty sure that now I have met you all, except TheBirdman I am 75% sure I am giving gifts to the guy who is determined to reduce me to a Greasy spot...

Comment

You have to build ships to reach me (not sure which to use, as the isolation forces me to use lots of ressources on knowledge).
                          First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

I am on with Mill Building Bird, I will get a SOL with Diplomat across to you in a few turns, I got a good idea from the big black Splotch on the map where you are, I will wait of the coast with diplomat until permission given to Disembark..

I wish I had an Island, the rest of em are crawling all over me.... urgh and how they itch....

Comment

Turn sent....

And Gav, a bath every now and then would help with that itch
                              Are you ready for the tomorrow that will never come? We will all have one.

Hebrews 9:27

Comment

But Pat.....it's the dry season, there will be no rain for 4 months.... I call this my active defence anyways....

Comment

Working...
                                X