Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It seems as though the world is at war

Turn 110 to Blackice
    Let me explain something to you..... I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing. - The Big Lebowski(1998)

Comment

Well almost all the world........ I think someone has more sense than the rest of us.........
      He's back after a fashion...

Comment

War with Egypt should be over soon. More ships and cities have fallen to the might of the Canadians.

Romans I see you have placed more troops at my border why? I have in no way from the onset gave you reason for this I would ask we keep the status quo there?

Turn sent.
        “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
        Or do we?

Comment

The Mayan Civillisation has decided to commit its enormous production capacity to the war effort, such a Military as has never been seen before is now spewing forth to rid the land of those who follow different political beliefs..... They are misguided and will be forcefully re-educated....

Comment

Turn to Blackice
            Let me explain something to you..... I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing. - The Big Lebowski(1998)

Comment

Not yet it isn't I have checked my mail17 times no turm
              “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
              Or do we?

Comment

40 times resend
                Or do we?

Comment

No turn yet resend
                  Or do we?

Comment

Nuke that is turn 110 again should it not be 111...
                    Or do we?

Comment

• Turn 111 sent

Canadian shores have been cleared of four more Egyptian naval vessels. Canadian subs and fighters are on high alert for more but at this time none have been spotted.

The Egyptian capital has been liberated and the people sing in the streets with their new found joy and freedom. The Canadian armed forces have done an amazing job at keeping civilian deaths to a bare minimum.

Romans you did not respond to our request so our airforce has sent in a plane to study the situation. We discover even more troops headed towards our boarder. We are dismayed at this turn of events and ask again why the movement. At this time we will not respond *** for tat. We are however ready for an attack if you should decide to break the peace we have had there since our boarders were formed.
                      Or do we?

Comment

• OOPS..... turn 112 sent to vitolg yesterday.. I think he has since played turn and sent it on...

Comment

• Originally posted by blackice
                          Romans you did not respond to our request so our airforce has sent in a plane to study the situation. We discover even more troops headed towards our boarder. We are dismayed at this turn of events and ask again why the movement. At this time we will not respond *** for tat. We are however ready for an attack if you should decide to break the peace we have had there since our boarders were formed.
                          We don't want peace treaty to be broken. We just want to strengthen our border, taking into account the army and resourses you have there, that is reasonable. Especially as we are using defensive units. 3 against one now? No, that would be too much.

Comment

• Well that is why no ti* for tat just being upfront

Ok now to the pollution and "production" you have, my friend the world is about to take a major hit do you think you could remedy that situation?

We canadians will make you a deal I have conservation in 4 turns you lower your pollution levels "noticably" in those turns and I will give you that important advance... Deal?

Our subs and fighters by the way have eyed your ship in our inlet it is ok there just be warned to close to shore is a hostile act unless it is preapproved ok?

Two more Egyptian cities fall peacefully to the Canadian peace keeping forces. One more battleship sunk by our coastal defence, and no word of capitulation from the Egyptians. Thier tenacity has to be admired by all nations, cheers from the Canadians!
                            Or do we?

Comment

• I guess Hunter gave up

BTW Turn to Blackice

Comment

• Originally posted by Nuke Boy
                                I guess Hunter gave up

BTW Turn to Blackice
                                Wasn't it deVil?? Maybe my mistake

Comment

Working...
                                X