Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Turn 96 to Saddam

Comment

i has a specail sub for this game. he is like a bird who fly's high above the other kings of the earth. ironically he is called birdman. so please send there till i am back (do not want to slow this game down)

Comment

The Americans announce the completion of the first transcontinental railroad.

Turn to Genghis Khan
        Let me explain something to you..... I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing. - The Big Lebowski(1998)

Comment

Turn!?

''

Comment

Congratulations to the Americans on the completion of their railroad.

--------------------------------
            Turn 97 to Saddam

Comment

Saddam reminds the world that he holds no allegiance with no nations.....other than that of the mighty Atriedes of Eygpt.

Mass production eh!?

------------------------------

Turn to Eygpt

Comment

Originally posted by faded glory

Mass production eh!?

------------------------------

Turn to Eygpt
                [Out of Turn Post]

Been there Done that
                Let me explain something to you..... I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing. - The Big Lebowski(1998)

Comment

Turn 98 sent to Nimrod
                  "Each generation imagines itself to be more intelligent than the one that went before it, and wiser than the one that comes after it." - George Orwell

Comment

Turn 98 to Genghis Khan

Comment

Turn 98 to Saddam

Comment

Dugrik, you know that spy, was warned. Tho while I found it entertainin having to track this elusive agent down...I decided I had enough an expelled the basterd.

This is not good for Mongol-Assyrian relations ya know

Meanwhile......the A.S.S Voyager is preparing to make a long-deep trip through the darkness...and to his final destination, in the new world with diplomats. We hope Americans and Inca's are prepared to meet our beautiful ship in 20 turns

-------------------------------------------------------------
                        99!!!------>Darth
                        Last edited by faded glory; January 20, 2002, 03:19.

Comment

Meanwhile......the A.S.S Voyager is preparing to make a long-deep trip through the darkness...and to his final destination, in the new world with diplomats. We hope Americans and Inca's are prepared to meet our beautiful ship in 20 turns

99!!!------>Darth
                          [Out of Turn Post]

We Americans welcome all peaceful civilizations to estbalish diplomatic relations with our country

Comment

the A.S.S Voyager is preparing to make a long-deep trip through the darkness...and to his final destination, in the new world
                            OMIGOSH!!!!!!!

Read that to yourself

I had no idea ... had to reread it to realize it

Comment

99!!!------>Darth
                              Assyrians please don't try the old I dropped my soap in the shower routine with any Americans. The CDC has warned all Americans to be wary of that trick!

Also, perhaps your diplomat would like to stay at the Y M C A

Comment

I so had no idea that would come out like that!

Then I reread it!!!

YMCA? Sure, is it cheaper ?

Comment

Working...
                                X