Another World Part IV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im not angry

I just mentioned that both this week and last week the turn conveniantly arrived minutes before I had to go places

Turn to Darth

Comment

Who has the turn these days?
      Let me explain something to you..... I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing. - The Big Lebowski(1998)

Comment

--->Darth ---Syoris

Comment

Turn 87 to Nimrod
          "Each generation imagines itself to be more intelligent than the one that went before it, and wiser than the one that comes after it." - George Orwell

Comment

turn sent to nuke
            So one guy turns to another guy and says "T.A.I." His friends says "What?" He responds by saing "Think about it;)"

Comment

Americans were jubilant over the construction of their first wonder- Edisons Lab! New scientific discoveries are sure to follow.

Congratulations to the Assyrians on their wonder - East India Company. Rumor has it the benefits of the wonder will not last too long!

BTW Turn 87 to Genghis Khan
              Let me explain something to you..... I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing. - The Big Lebowski(1998)

Comment

Turn 87 to Saddam

Comment

Originally posted by Nuke Boy
                  Rumor has it the benefits of the wonder will not last too long!
                  Your right We were planning to build Edison but the floors plans of the building were defunct cause they were built over a landfill which was sinking . So we changed to London exchange. We dont expect the building itself to last more than 15 seasons....

Comment

Originally posted by faded glory

Your right We were planning to build Edison but the floors plans of the building were defunct cause they were built over a landfill which was sinking . So we changed to London exchange. We dont expect the building itself to last more than 15 seasons....
                    It will only last one!

Comment

Congradulations Assyrians, it was a good race to see who could complete the East India, but you won.

American freinds, these days so greater good for our people. We stand at the dawn of a new era for human kind. With the completion of your wonder, I plead to continue our assistance to the never ending goal of humanity.
                      So one guy turns to another guy and says "T.A.I." His friends says "What?" He responds by saing "Think about it;)"

Comment

Hey Nuke Dude, its role-playing It doesnt have to make sense, nor does it have to be consistent

Comment

Turn 88 sent to Nimrod
                          "Each generation imagines itself to be more intelligent than the one that went before it, and wiser than the one that comes after it." - George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by faded glory
                            Hey Nuke Dude, its role-playing It doesnt have to make sense, nor does it have to be consistent
                            From the beginning of time, the Americans have never understood the ramblings of the Assyrians

Anarchy has broken out on American streets. Rumor has it the Communists are about to take power.

BTW Turn to Genghis Khan

Comment

Geez, what is the deal with Apolyton lately?

Anyway, turn 88 to Saddam a couple hours ago.

Comment

turn 84 to phoenixcager

Comment

Working...
                                X