Conquer!!!! Part IV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And to Faded (aol mailbox).
    First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

• And now to Kris

Wow......whata tech lead

Comment

• turn 106 -> Paul

I noticed Stavros is rated for this game.
        Better watch what I am doing then.
        veni vidi PWNED!

Comment

• Ya stavros is pretty strong...But still not quite rival to me

Anyway he will be back in 4 weeks. So I will keep my powder dry till then

Comment

• Turn 106 to Kralj

Comment

• Turn 106 > J.

Comment

• Turn 107 to Nuke Boy

Comment

• El Duce Nuke Boy was preparing for the first ECCS summit meeting when he was interrupted by Ministers of Defense, State Security, and Finance, who informed him of a surprising discovery. Apparently El Duce's predecessor King Thor and the Americans had an agreement on the western border between Phoenecia and America, which was being violated by the current American Administration and their Imperial Senate.

To add insult to injury the Americans have begun to mobilize their Armed Forces and have moved their military units to the Phonecian and American border.

In response to the provocations by the Americans, the Phonecian military has been placed on its highest level of alert and has been informed initiation of hostilities by the Americans is expected to be imminent. CINC West has been given authority to take all steps necessary to protect his AOR.

BTW Turn to Birdman
                  Let me explain something to you..... I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing. - The Big Lebowski(1998)

Comment

• Inca stand behind there Pheonician Brethren, No matter what!

Furher faded glory began mobilizing along his south-western front and also began sending advisors to Phoenicia, to advice our friends on how best to deal with the American Encroachment.

FG,

Comment

• turn Re-Sent to kris

sorry about the first one Maestro

Comment

• For the record: there are no American units in Phoenician territory. A stack of 8 units has been seen in American territory and our diplomats have asked the Phoenician leader to withdraw them. In anticipation, extra units have been sent to border cities to counteract potential Phoenician acts of aggression.

Comment

• Turn 107 > J.

Comment

• Turn 108 to Nukeboy

Comment

• Phoenecian News

Phoenecian armed forces liberated two cities from American oppression. Resistance was stiffer than anticipated. Casualties were considered moderate. The length of the conflict will depend upon the American Hegemonistic Administration and their Imperial Senate. The world is reminded this conflict originated by the Americans breaching prior territorial agreements with the prior Phonecian government.

BTW Turn to Birdman
                              Let me explain something to you..... I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing. - The Big Lebowski(1998)

Comment

• Inca government fully supports there Phoenician Brothers in there herculian effort to liberate land once owned bye there ancestors. The Fuhrer supports nothing less than a full liberation to purify these peoples of there corrupt and morally decayed leadership.

Pro-Phoenician demonstrations have been organized in the capitol. And the Fuhrer is said to be much pleased with her phoenician allies great sucess in the face of overwhelmning odds.

Sieg Hiel!

Comment

Working...
                                X