No announcement yet.

Conquer!!!! Part IV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No doubt Citizen Edison will work his hardest for the good of the Fascist nation and its super-human inhabitants.

In other news.....

Fuhuer faded glory, has voted El Duce Nuke Boy, to be the ECCS first Chairman and president for 20 turns.

Comment

Ayotollah Thor sends his greetings to all the leaders of the world, and his best wishes. He hopes his successor has continued the Persian policy of peace and co-operation.

Our sincere apologies go out to our Persian brothers, for certain personal emergencies left us unable to bear the burden of running so vast an empire. We trust that you all have found our successor to be an able, wise and honest leader.
      King Thor

Comment

Turn 102 to Kralj

Comment

Originally posted by TheBirdMan
          BTW, turn to Gladed Fory

Errr.....why cant you get my name right?

Its faded glory!

Comment

Turn 102 > J.

Comment

John's mail is bouncing.
              Full mailbox or something.

Comment

If his mailbox is full next him!
                Let me explain something to you..... I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing. - The Big Lebowski(1998)

Comment

JBTW nexted, turn to Nuke Boy.

Comment

Originally posted by faded glory
                    No doubt Citizen Edison will work his hardest for the good of the Fascist nation and its super-human inhabitants.

In other news.....

Fuhuer faded glory, has voted El Duce Nuke Boy, to be the ECCS first Chairman and president for 20 turns.
                    El Duce Nuke accepts the position of Chairman. His first official duty will be to hold an ECCS summit.

BTW Turn to Birdman
                    Let me explain something to you..... I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing. - The Big Lebowski(1998)

Comment

Turn 103 to Faded.

Seems like the russians have "settled" the border towards the assyrians themself. Not that I have any objections, I would have proposed the same .
                      First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

Thanks for your patience, I have returned.

Comment

Turn to Stavros for Faded Glory

Comment

Turn 103 to Kralj

Comment

Turn 103 > J.

Comment

Turn 104 to Nuke Boy

Comment

Working...
                                X