Gigantic Game Part V

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

turn 159 to pin

please don't use nukes on the assyrians...even in my defense. better to use them on the aussies who have much better weapons than they assyrian archers and chariots. seriously...save those toys for the bigger boys...

Comment

Well friendly Americans first I did not start the war, Hut and I are in negotiations as we speak. Perhaps a roll as a mediator would be helpful? Verses reducing the world to ashes?

Turn 159 sent to Starvos
      “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
      Or do we?

Comment

Turn sent to Maestro!

I don't think that the unecersary use of nuclear weapons is going to win you any friends Pin. It is more likely to turn the whole world against you!

Comment

well our scientist have come up with this great idea!

how about enlarging our fighters so theyll be able to carry nukes and other high explosives! also we have started the work to construct airfields in reach of every nation in the world, so well have means to retaliate on attacks on Roman suverenity and Roman borders!

Comment

That sounds better

Ok negotiations are going poorly it would appear the great hut has taken to the bottle. We will continue to talk provided we get somewhere.

Turn sent 160
            “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
            Or do we?

Comment

Turn Sent

Comment

Turn to Maestro!

Our gratitude to Pin of the Roman empire knows no bounds for his kindness in sharing knowledge with us!

Comment

Another turn to Maestro!

Quiet here isn't it?

Comment

To quiet ...

No termo-nuclear war, no eco disaster, no bio-scourge ...

Looks like it's a boring game ...

Zobo Ze Warrior
                    --
                    Your brain is your worst enemy!

Comment

Zobo, I won't be able to play my turn.
                      Would you do the honours please ?
                      veni vidi PWNED!

Comment

sorry for not keeping up here...i've been back and forth between charleston SC and greenville SC for the past few days. anyway, the hut nation hasn't quite hit
                        the bottle yet. we've managed to take out everything else around the bottle, including the fence and a few birds, but the bottle remains!

any how...turn 162 to pin

Comment

You was finally faster than me, Maestro.
                          When I was ready to send the turn to Martock, you had already did it.

Note that : If a guy will have a short delay, he could you warn us in time, and I will not sub him (at least if demanded).
                          Zobo Ze Warrior
                          --
                          Your brain is your worst enemy!

Comment

Turn 162 to Steve
                            Or do we?

Comment

Turn sent to Maestro!

Comment

turn 163 to pin

Comment

Working...
                                X