Crossfire Part I

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Endy nexted Siderakis has turn 6 now
    “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
    Or do we?

Comment

Turn 6 to Vandal-1

Comment

The ball is finally rolling Turn 6 to Hunter and Blackice
        The world is a messy place, and unfortunately the messier it gets, the more work we have to do."

Comment

Great!!!!!!!!!
          What ever you do, always think first!

Comment

Sorry guys had a family situation that needed my attention...
            Goood to see the game going though
            “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
            Or do we?

Comment

Game sent...

My mail is, per.renemark@swipnet.se..... you forgot the "P" in the beginning.

The game is now sent to julienpysson@oreka.com

Comment

Ok, I will remember it!

Comment

I have made a new home page, with links to my other home pages. Please see, and say what you think of it!
                  Latest news coverage, email, free stock quotes, live scores and video are just the beginning. Discover more every day at Yahoo!

Comment

I have problems with svitonline mail server, so please sent the turns to aeroprinz@yahoo.com

Comment

siderakis@ifrance.com Siderakis that is where you are to send the turn endy, Kambei is no longer in the game Also when you send the turn to them please c.c. me a copy of the game too

So resend it to Siderakis and me to get this game moving again ok?
                      Last edited by blackice; October 30, 2001, 19:51.
                      Or do we?

Comment

No action for 10 days, ...I'm eagerly awaiting turn 7and a resolution of the communication problems.Keep at it we 'll figure this out.Just letting you know I am still alive but now on social security.
                        The world is a messy place, and unfortunately the messier it gets, the more work we have to do."

Comment

I'm undergoing an e-mail address change now thanks to starting university last month. Please send to jjb48@cam.ac.uk from now on instead of john.bytheway@btinternet.com. The latter address will cease to exist in a week or so.

I assume that the problem is that endy didn't notice that he'd sent the turn to the wrong place.

Comment

Damn ,where is the turn ? Haven't received a turn since ... huh... can't remember.

BTW, send turns to siderakis@ifrance.com

siderakis@ifrance.com

SIDERAKIS@IFRANCE.COM !!!!!!!!!

Comment

Hey guys, who has the turn?

Aero, have you received turn 7 from Hunter?

It's not that hard for 6 people to coordinate.

Try to post here or at list send a notification email if you can't post every time you play a turn so everybody knows where the turn is.

Comment

The last turn I got was number 7 on 21. I made and sent it. I am laways sending the copy to moderator. I can resent it if needed.

Comment

Working...
                                X