Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Endy nexted again strike two one more you are out

Turn seven sent
    “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
    Or do we?

Comment

Endy, you must send each turn you play to the moderator which is Blackice. Otherwise he will have to next you if a problem arise even if you have played your turn as happened in this turn.

And it would be nice to read the threads more often.
      If you see no turn for a couple of days it would be better to go to the thread and see what happened.

That way you may avoid further delays or nextings

Comment

Turn 7 sent to J Bytheway and Blackice.

Comment

I did not receive the turn I hope you caught my addy change it is now blackicegl@cogeco.ca Please resend it to me...
          “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
          Or do we?

Comment

OOOuuups ! Sorry. I sent it to your old one.

Turn resent to Blacky.

Comment

Turn to Vandal-1 and Blackice

Comment

Thanx Blackice!
                Turn sent
                The world is a messy place, and unfortunately the messier it gets, the more work we have to do."

Comment

What happened with this game?

Comment

Lot's of email errors I have sent email out will next tonight if no response.
                    Or do we?

Comment

I can resend my last turn but I don 't know if I see the point as there have been no replies or posting in quite some time.I recomend that we call a role and repalce all who fail to respond.
                      The world is a messy place, and unfortunately the messier it gets, the more work we have to do."

Comment

Working...
                      X