No announcement yet.

Crossfire Part I

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sorry.. I sent turn 5 to Aero and blackice on the 30th.. so not waiting on me.... I will resend it to both of then..I have been having problems posting on this site

Comment

Actually the turn is already with J.bytheway as of tonight.
      “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
      Or do we?

Comment

Turn 5 to Vandal-1

Comment

Turn 5 to Hunter.
          The world is a messy place, and unfortunately the messier it gets, the more work we have to do."

Comment

turn sent

Comment

Out of turn
              I was astonished when walking through the diary section to see the faces of endy ,Kambie and areoprinze pasted on the side of cartons along with a picture of Elvis.Imagine my releif when I passed through the check out line and learrned that they found Elvis I will now contact the enquirer to see if they can help with these guys.
              The world is a messy place, and unfortunately the messier it gets, the more work we have to do."

Comment

Siderakis will sub me permanently: Tronn@ifrance.com.

Comment

What have happend?

I haven´t got a file in two weeks now I think...

How has the "ball"??

Comment

The turn was sent by Hunter to Aeroprinze,and you endy would be next according to the turn order. The turn should be with Aero.

Comment

In case of permanent indisponibility of Aero, i know someone who is interested in replacing him. But, we have to be sure. Nobody has news of Aero ??!!!!

Comment

I have tried to e-mail Areo but to no avail my ISP does nt recognize the adrees he left;I would like some one else to try to contact him.

Comment

I have played and sent my turn a couple days ago,
                          to conatat me you caqn mail
                          aeroprinz@svitonline.com
                          aeroprinz@yahoo.com
                          aeropr@i.com.ua
                          What ever you do, always think first!

Comment

Thank you Master Areoprinz now we await endy s' confirmation we willget things moving once again

Comment

He's playing his turns in Face of Earth (and thrashing me...). Perhaps he just hasn't recieved the turn or it was buried in his inbox or something...

Comment

So, where is the turn?
                                What ever you do, always think first!

Comment

Working...
                                X