Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Turn 7 to Vandal-1

Comment

I start university today, so I could be a little preoccupied for a while, or unable to make the internet connection work or some such. So, assume I'm incommunicado until further notice - do something sensible with my turns.

Comment

Turn 2 to Hunter. Blackice I have tried your e-mail 3 times and my ISP server rejects the adress.I will figure out why and send the turn on to you since Hunter is incommunocado.
        Vandal-1
        The world is a messy place, and unfortunately the messier it gets, the more work we have to do."

Comment

I am not incommunocado vandal-1.. I got the turn from you 7-8 times last night.. which filled up my mailbox... turn sent

Comment

turn 3 sent to J. Bytheway and blackice.

Comment

I'm available once more.

Turn to Vandal-1

Comment

Was waiting the sensible thing to do?
                “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
                Or do we?

Comment

You mean waiting for me to be available? I guess so. But I had no idea how long it would take me to get organised and get the internet working on my computer so that I can play. It might have been a fortnight or so. But its working now.

Comment

Turn 3 to Hunter.Sorry about flooding your e-mail I still have a communications problem w/ Blackice for some reason but now realize that you are getting what I post Thanx for your patients
                    The world is a messy place, and unfortunately the messier it gets, the more work we have to do."

Comment

Vandal-1 whats up problems with contact with me? eme and lets have a look...

I assure you I would not have waited a fortnight
                      “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
                      Or do we?

Comment

I attempted to e-mail you via the forum e-mail as the adress that you submitted on this thread does not work for my ISP server. I have checked and double checked my spelling to no avail I therefore request that som alternative adress be established so that I may submit my turns . Thankyou

Comment

I will have a little delay: few hours. Sorry.

Comment

Turn, erm... 4? to Vandal-1

Comment

Turn 4 to Hunter and to Blackice from the dark moors of Scotia.

Comment

How's the game guys?

2 days on Hunter... Time for nexting

Comment

Working...
                                X