Monkey 7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monkey 7

Sorry, last thread was WAY too long......
    anyway,Apolytons oldest game continues

I will post player list later..

Please post your turns/propaganda here

Concerning the Destruction of a Chinese road, There is no official word what the response may be...

American troops found a road built within the city perimeter of Baltimore. A city that was there long before that road was built. Anyway they removed it, its seems this removal has caused the Chinese and Americans go to war. We sent a peace treaty to repair our diplomatic relations, hopefully the Chinese will accept our offer.

In other parts of America. Troops were sent on a mission to ensure the security of a Radio listening post. Upon arriving they stumbled upon a stoned Jamaican spy sitting on the the same square as our listening post. The nerve of the guy, since the listening post was well within our borders we expelled this unit.

Turn 218 to Frazer

Comment

**** I just realized the last Monkey we did was VII.....

Cursed this stigmatism!

owell cant win em all

Comment

Turn to Saddam

Comment

A statement from the Peoples Republic of China

Last night American troops decided to destroy a chinese built road that was clearly on the 'borderline'. In light of this, we have put all american actions behind us and will accept your peace treaty. Indeed, the Road was a bit intrusive, but still, it was only a road , which could have been used bye either party for whatever reason..

Unfortunately, during the short duration of Hostilities, an american fishing boat was sunk. Chinese officials believe the boat may had spys or drugs on board, so a small taskforce of Battleship and Destroyer were sent to deal with this menace. However the crew,whatever there motives, was evacuated and later deported to back to America.

Chinese Air-Force and Armed forces has been put on high alert.. However, no other responses will take place. After all, it was just a road..

Wie Dung No Wong,
          Chinese spokeswoman

Turn to Maximus

Comment

Originally posted by Saddam

Wie Dung No Wong,
            Chinese spokeswoman

Not related to the chinese swimmer, Wie Do Ping, is she?

Comment

lol I figure you all would pick up on that

Comment

Turn to Swissy 2 hours ago.

My russian embassy have just delivered evidence, that a new production techonolygy has been discovered by the russians.

We do hope, that they will use this knowledge in a peacefull way, as we fear of the changes, this knowledge could bring to our world in case it would be used offensive.

Senator Maximus of Rome
                First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

Turn to Nuke Boy

Looks like I switched to corporate republic just in time
                  "The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved - loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves."--Victor Hugo

Comment

German News

The German Prime Minister expressed remorse at the outbreak of hostilities between the Chinese and the Americans. He urged the parties to pull back to their pre-war borders. The GDF was placed on a higher alert status given the tensions in the region.

BTW Turn to Slamp
                    Last edited by Av8tor; August 21, 2001, 22:17.
                    Let me explain something to you..... I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing. - The Big Lebowski(1998)

Comment

Turn 219 to Don

Comment

Hello,

We were sad when we learned that Chineese and Americans are at war, we hope peace will be restored soon.

Slamp
                        PS: turn 219 to Paul sent few minutes before he played it
                        Apolyton QuickStart for CTP PBEM

Comment

I was rather suprised to see that Paul has taken a strong first on the PG . Even tho he virtually floating on an Iceberg near the bottom of the world . Tell me Paul? Is it true your people live and work in Igloo's? ...

Glad to see were at peace with our american Neighbors again peace once again. China can ill afford to eat, let alone fight a war.

China's plight can only be compared to that of Ethiopia's in real life, we can ill afford weapons of war, however it is very misguided to assume that China lacks the means to defend herself against foriegn Hegemonys and Rogue nations.
                          Last edited by faded glory; August 24, 2001, 16:21.

Comment

Turn to Swissy.

Somewhat surprised. Again the americans came first........ Atlanta1, ok my settler have to find another place .
                            First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

Turn 220 to Slamp
                              Let me explain something to you..... I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing. - The Big Lebowski(1998)

Comment

Working...
                              X