No announcement yet.

Conquer!!! part 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So the Persians are going to make the desert the next victim of there cruelty and adultery. However Thor, you are very lucky. I have never seen a civilization which such good defensive and production land. Your whole empire is ringed bye Huge Mountains, and there is only 1 small pass through them, very good if you are ever threatened bye war. I cannot imagine the kind of pollution and production you will produce later in the game..

You truly are lucky

Turn to Stavros

Anyway, Inca had a bad day, lots of riots in our mainland. A few Communists demanding the london exchange be halted because it threatened the working people. Ya right . They were all detained and we are learning some dirty details about several evil and athiest plots.

Ataphula

Comment

• turn sent

Comment

• Turn 69 to King Thor

Comment

• 70 to Nuke Boy

Apologies to the Russians for establishing an embassy in Ekaterinburg without permission, but I thought it was an Assyrian city - blame my LCD screen. My diplomat will bother you no more as he is now off to find a city that really is Assyrian.

Comment

• Nuke or Birdman?

Turn held up (somewhere)

Dunno if Bird requested sub for this game. The thread he made yesterday has disappeared.

Comment

• Turn 70 around the world and in Stavros mailbox

News !

With the completion of the great Inca project. Parliament went on too debate renewal of the Rome-Inca Science pact. "Now that It is done, we believe we should provide Rome with more technology, so that our nations can grow powerful and our enemys tremble before us"- Said Council leader Ati Vacca. But critics say that the ultimate goal of this is too make Rome a protectorate of Inca. Ataphula addressed the issue to the Religous parliament "Hear ye Representitives of Inca, Before we can renew the pact, we must have certain gaurentees from Rome. All Signals are that Rome will comply with the deal, and agree that any technology Inca gives too Rome, will not be given away too ANY Other nation, not even for an exchange .But until the new leader promises this, the technology exchange deal remains expired.Our ultimate goal is no secret, it is too become very close one with Rome too form a Union as the former leader had envisioned. And to Get our Roman brethren out of there current state. I have heard storys of good reforms bye the new leader, But I have not seen them We wait for his response. Thank you that is all, now return to your families, this session of the council is convened!"

Comment

• (Out of turn)

Returning to his capital after a tour of inspection to celebrate his new leadership, the Roman high preist made this statement:

'As the new Roman leader, I thank the wise Ataphulpa for his attention and salute the skill and dedication of the Incan people in the completion of their wonderful project. Now that I have completed my inspection of the Roman culture and civilization, and familiarised myself with its workings and constituents, I can turn my attention to foreign affairs. The Romans feel fortunate to have such allies as the Incans, and agree to the condition on fruits of our science pact. We shall not voluntarily surrender any technologies which we recieve as a gift from the Incans, although we cannot of course give complete assurance that they will not be stolen by enemy agents. It is my sincere hope that this assurance to our allies will not be taken as an insult to any of the other civilizations of the world.

'The Roman people have long prospered under the benevolent gaze of our deity, a fact which I, as high priest, will be the first to promote. Of late, however, recent cultural advance has soured worship and totalitarianism, and as I make this statement Roman scientists are struggling to discover how government form could be changed to benefit the people, in a system of Democracy. Before long, I have high hopes that such a system could for the first time let the people voice their preference for their leadership, thus improving the rate of technological advancement.'

Comment

• turn sent

Comment

• Turn 70 to King Thor

Comment

• (out of turn)

Yes the people Rome have always rested safe in knowing that officials in Cuzco were looking out for them. Ataphula believes democracy to be a good choice. Better than Communism, any nation which embraces such a cruel form of governing will be outright condemned and shunned !
                      Last edited by faded glory; August 31, 2001, 11:55.

Comment

• 71 to Nuke Boy

I am pleased to see the confirmation of the completion of the Stock exchange by the Incans, and also that our allies will not oppose our choice of government. Though I do not view Communism with contempt, I do fear its effect on the environment.

Comment

• Turn to Saddam.

Blackice is subbing for me the next 7 days.

Behave yourself.
                          First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

• The wheels of Science continue to reap enormous benefits in Cuzco. There are talks of wonderful new breakthroughs in Medicine, transportations, and Defense.

The Inca-rome Science pact has been extended. As agreed, we will fund our allies with neccessary technology so they do not fall behind the times, and become vulnerable

Comment

• turn sent

Comment

• Turn 71 to King Thor

Comment

Working...
                                X