Comment

• 78 to Nuke Boy

Comment

• Turn 78 to King Thor

Comment

• turn 78 to Stavros the slowpoke

Comment

• Turn 79 to Nuke Boy.

I don't know what you're doing playing out of turn like that, faded (Darn, it's hard to know what to call you)

Comment

• Originally posted by J Bytheway
              Turn 79 to Nuke Boy.

I don't know what you're doing playing out of turn like that, faded (Darn, it's hard to know what to call you)

I guess your right

Comment

• Turn 79 to Birdman
                Let me explain something to you..... I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing. - The Big Lebowski(1998)

Comment

• NukeBoy.

If you have copied my turn to Saddam, I think he can take it. Afterall, he is so much ahead of me, that he cannot (and will not)cheat.
                  First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

• Actually birdman he copies the turns to me So people like you dont slack off .

As for my science lead My diplomats say that is not very big because of long railroad research but in a few turns it should get back to normal

Comment

• Birdman,

I thought Faded Glory f/k/a Saddam or whoever he is was the moderator. Thats why I copied the turn to him.
                      Let me explain something to you..... I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing. - The Big Lebowski(1998)

Comment

• Yeahhh. He's kind of self-promoted moderator. And noone have made objections to that so....

Saddam, if you have played my turn, it's ok. Else here it is.....
                        First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

• I take a personal interest in this game. Because I doing so damn well. I dont open your turns birdman. It justs allows me next you in case of absence

turn to Stavros

Comment

• Turn Sent

Comment

• Turn 79 to King Thor

Comment

• 80 to Nuke Boy

Comment

Working...
                                X