• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here it is

berxpert@yahoo.com.mx

Comment

Yes, that's my address.

BTW I've a question to you Saddam, we will continue the alliance you make with JAFO?

Please all the diplomatic relations made before with JAFO must be reviewed, send me a e-mail to a new negotiation.

Comment

Yes, you should keep the diplomatic relations. for your own good. I considered my allaince to rome to be my number one diplomatic priotity. So Rome and Inca have shared a very common destiny and history. And have constantly worked toghether in almost EVERY issue i can think of.

I would have to say that it is your obligation to keep the treatys me and the former leader signed. like I said, they are in your own interests anyway

Comment

Turn to BerXpert
          King Thor

Comment

This is pathetic, some changes occured, in some turns I'll inform you again
            ===

BTW Turn 53 sent to Nuke Boy

Comment

actually berxpert, you and I are ahead in tech

Do the romans need a loan from the incan Cash cow?

Comment

Phoenician News,

Transition of power to the new Phoenician ruler occurred without incident today as Nuke Boy took the oath of office. Nuke Boy promised more announcements in the near future.

BTW turn 53 to Birdman
                Let me explain something to you..... I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing. - The Big Lebowski(1998)

Comment

Turn 53 to Saddam.

Several new assyrian settlements are planned in the near future - our bordergarrisions are under alert due to the heavy babarian activity in our area.
                  First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

Inca becomes increasingly annoyed with Barbarians in its western provinces. These provinces, lightly defended, and isolated from modern Inca are under constant harrassment bye these Smelly, dirty, uncivilized scum!

A full Incan effort to find and eliminate a nest is underway. Incan Cavalrymen await the oppurtunity to destroy these bruids once and for all!

Saddam welcomes the arrival of Nuke boy on his southern borders. He also praises the arrival of Berxpert who was brought to power , due to JAFO's drinking problem and constant tardiness.

To Nuke boy, We have an old border agreement between our former leaders about the location of the border. It states that the Chiapa River is the border between Inca and Phoenica. Please do not violate this long, hard, work-upon border treaty!

To Berxpert, We are willing our Roman friends whenever they may be in need. We hope that Berxperts rise too power, will bring much change in Rome. For the Romans and Incans peoples are but one blood, separated bye an adminstrative boundarys.
                    Last edited by faded glory; July 8, 2001, 14:45.

Comment

Turn 53 to King Thor

Comment

54 sent to Nukeboy

Comment

Turn ----> Birdman
                          Let me explain something to you..... I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing. - The Big Lebowski(1998)

Comment

Turn 54 to Saddam.
                            First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

turn to Stavros

A diplomat approaches the crude, uncivilized tribe known as the assyrians, we hope he will not be eaten or molested... We expect to make contact is 5-7 turns. Then we will see who these people really are.

I am away this weekend, tho i dont think it will matter, this game isnt going at one turn a day. So just pause this game if the turn is sent my way... im only gone for about 60 hours..

Off to Quebec!

Btw, Traveling should cease in 3 weeks.

Comment

Turn 54 to King Thor

Comment

Working...
                                X