This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rickety vs. Frozzy - Frozzy resigns turn 72

Things were going swimmingly. I had finished the Labyrinth, close to completing Ramayana, had 10 cities, scouts all over the place, then I met the Roman nation and they started killing my horses and warriors left right and centre. Then my Labyrinth city was taken by invisible Romans, and my capital was taken by invisible barbarians.

I didn't want to continue after this: My position was destroyed, infrastructure was out of position, and I didn't feel comfortable knowing I didn't have a clue where my enemy was.

Good game Rickety, especially as we were close until this bug occured. Fancy another?

Comment

• Do you have copies of the turns I would like to see them if I can?
      “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
      Or do we?

Comment

• Originally posted by Frozzy
        Rickety vs. Frozzy - Frozzy resigns turn 72

Good game Rickety, especially as we were close until this bug occured. Fancy another?
        does anyone have any experience with that mod that saves the turn automatically after each AI's turn ?
        since saving will kill the bugs that appeared during your own turn, im curious to find out if regular saving during each and every turn will kill each and every bug...
        Baal: "You dare mock me ?"
        O'Neill: "Baal, c'mon, you should know ... Of course I dare mock you."

Comment

• Originally posted by blackice
          Do you have copies of the turns I would like to see them if I can?
          I have copies Blackice, which ones do you mean, just the last few? I'll zip and email the last few to you.

Comment

• *8. Chlg 8 ricketyclik def. Frozzy; Started Aug-2002 -- Finished Jul-2003; Turns 72.

Congrats Ricketyclik

Comment

• Not the best of circumstances under which to get a win, but I guess I'll take it being a man of very little shame

Rematch about to begin...

Comment

• Math did nameloop not do the trick?

Wow talk about glich city I doubt I have ever seen a game that buggy.... Quite astounding.

Good to see a rematch you guys might concider using no ai and or less ai next time/
                “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
                Or do we?

Comment

• Comment

• Turn 0 off to Ricketyclik.

Comment

• Originally posted by blackice
                      Math did nameloop not do the trick?
                      is nameloop the patch you (?) sent me ?
                      i must admit i didnt try it yet.

Comment

• It should work
                        Or do we?

Comment

• 65. Chlg 65 Frozzy vs ricketyclik; Started Jul-2003 -- In progress.

Comment

• *59. Chlg 59 quinns def. Mathemagician (Resigned); Started May-2003; Finished Jul-2003; Turns 132.

Thanks for the game, Math.

Comment

• you're welcome. im still puzzled how fast you could build up such a military, economy and whatever else.
                              rematch whenever you like.

Comment

• Congrats Quinns .
                                Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
                                I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Working...
                                X