• Turn Sent

Comment

• Originally posted by Stavros
      Turn Sent
      Don't forget the moderator !
      veni vidi PWNED!

Comment

• Turn sent to Franses and Maestro

Peace you want peace? You have booted my settlers for your own gain of land. You have encroached upon our land when you have ample land behind you. Now you stand on my land and my goods and you want peace?

You will have to do better than that...
        “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
        Or do we?

Comment

• Blackice,

Your post makes me curious. Who the hack are you talking to??
          Franses (like Ramses).

Comment

• The Incans watch them, watch them real close...
            “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
            Or do we?

Comment

• Out of turn.

While the small ones talks, the russian bear takes a nap ;-).

BTW, my SOTL's to the north have discovered something, that might be of interest. Either 2 great island plus some small or a small continent?! I'm not sure yet. We will see.
              First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

• We are not aware of booting any settlers?!?!?! My people would have never done this under my command so i think you are delusional...
                Ash nazg dubratuluk
                ash nazg gimbatul
                ash nazg trakutaluk
                agh burmuz-ishi krimpatul

Comment

• King Thor nexted.
                  Turn sent to Birdman.
                  veni vidi PWNED!

Comment

• Turn 69 to Stavros.

SENSATION - NEW NATION DISCOVERED

Diplomats and horsearchers from the Russian SOTLs discovered simultainiously a new nation - they call themself Egyptians.

If allowed, we will immidiate establish embassies with this nation - for the sake of peace and trade.
                    First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

• Turn Sent...

Comment

• Originally posted by Darth Viper
                        We are not aware of booting any settlers?!?!?! My people would have never done this under my command so i think you are delusional...
                        Oh I just sent a diplomat of peace to you and I find you are lying to the international community

Heed my warning free world the Incans are crafty...

Turn 69 sent to Franses
                        Or do we?

Comment

• WE ARE NOT ALONE IN THIS WORLD]

Having given up all hope we finally encountered other nations. Not one but two. The mexicans unfortunately do not react to our communications (our scientists remarked they may be deaf) and are coming so close to our cities that we have sent over a large army to make sure our citizens will not be warned.

Much happier we are to see the Russians that brought Wodka, technology unknown to us and other gifts. We spent several nights drinking, dancing and laughing with them. It is clear that the Egyptian people have closed the Russians in thear hearts.

Dear Russian leader,

We had a great time celebrating your arrival in our country and we trust that we will be friends from now on. We were very greatfull for your gifts. Be sure we will return the favour one day, and we hope in the not to distant future.

However, we had to reject your request for exchanging maps. Although we were honoured by your request to erect an embassy in our humble nation we ask you not to in these, for us, so exciting days. Having been isolated for such a long time, my people are not yet ready for such intimacies. Be sure however that if we allow an embassy to or exchange maps with another nation, the Russians will be the first.

Please give us some time to get used to the idea that we are not alone on this planet.

With kind regards,

Franses, Egypt of upper and lower Egypt
                          Franses (like Ramses).

Comment

• Turn to Stavros.

I must admit, that I am a little puzzled. We offer the egypians knowledge over 2/3 of the world - and they deny it?!

Gandhi

Comment

• Turn Sent

Comment

• Turn 70 sent to Franses
                                Or do we?

Comment

Working...
                                X