No announcement yet.

Giant Bird part II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Giant Bird turn 77 to Stavros (77 is the number the turn tells me it has).
    First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

• Dear Russian ruler,

We very much appreciated dealing with your diplomat. It has broadened our view of this world tremendously. In return we learned him some tricks that will make you a formidable opponent, as promised earlier by us. These are all good things which strengthen the bond between our people. Yet, your diplomat is often drunk and then he starts running through our country. Egyptian people do not like that so we ask you once more to order your diplomat to return to Coptos or to your own country. Perhaps later you can replace him by someone that does not drink that much Wodka?

Franses, pharao of Upper and Lower Egypt
      Franses (like Ramses).

Comment

• Turn 78 for King Thor sent to Birdman.

By the way, the Chinese are not doing well to say the least.
        They could have had a better starting position too.
        veni vidi PWNED!

Comment

• Stavros' turn to Maestro.

Now our diplo is fumbling around again. Think you must give him a helping hand my dear neighbour .

No offense will be taken for a little kick.

Edit: turn replayed and forwarded to Maestro, this time based upon King Thors turn. All russian moves in the two turns identically.
          Last edited by TheBirdMan; October 10, 2001, 01:54.
          First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

• Turn 78 sent to Blackice.

And yes, it is King Thors turn, not my nexted turn.

By the way, new rule for myself : when nexting, send a mail to the person being nexted.
            veni vidi PWNED!

Comment

• Turn sent
              “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
              Or do we?

Comment

• turn 78 -> King Thor
                veni vidi PWNED!

Comment

• turn 78 -> King Thor

Turn 78 was send to Thor years ago...and it was cced to you Maestro
                  Ash nazg dubratuluk
                  ash nazg gimbatul
                  ash nazg trakutaluk
                  agh burmuz-ishi krimpatul

Comment

• Darth, I really didn't receive that turn.
                    So, if you want me to play King Thors turn, you will have to resend.
                    veni vidi PWNED!

Comment

• Turn 79 to Maestro and Stavros.

Better report the ratings of this turn (and turn 69 at the same time, which I forgot last time).

Gandhi

Comment

• turn 79 -> Blackice
                        veni vidi PWNED!

Comment

• Turn to Maestro/Stavros.

I have decided to build a brand new palace for science and knowledge and to invitet the greatest scientists in the world.

Much money and many workers have been assigned to that task.

Gandhi

Comment

• Turn Sent

Comment

• Dear Russian leader,

We understand your wish to build this new palace. However we should warn you that my people are not at all happy with your efforts in that direction. And I expect the same will be true for other civilizations. There are several reasons for this.
                              First of all, you already build this enormous palace devoted to gold. Adding a science palace to this will definitely bring unbalance to this world especially because you are already ruling the most powerfull nation in this world. Secondly: you succeeded in finishing your gold palace exactly one turn before my workers finished it. The Egyptian people were not at all pleased by this loss of work on their side. And I know other civilizations were displeased also. If this happens again people will revolt unless we, other rulers, act negatively in your direction.

Now we understand that you may be unaware of the fear that is running trough this world. But now you are aware and, as your friends, we urge you to stop working on your new palace. By doing so you will keep the peace in this world that lasted for so long already.

Franses, pharao of upper and lower Egypt
                              Franses (like Ramses).

Comment

• I have neglected the game last days, sorry.

Turn 83 -> Blackice.

Btw, do you think you can find a sub for King Thor ?
                                veni vidi PWNED!

Comment

Working...
                                X