No announcement yet.

Giant Bird part II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 24h limit (36h by now) expired for King Thor.
    Turn 60 sent to Birdman.

By the way, there is one player here who still has to send me his first turn for this game. Maybe I should give him a firm wedgie, so he will remember next time.
    veni vidi PWNED!

Comment

• Pls do.

Turn to Stavros 2 hours ago.
      First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

• Turn sent to Frases, sub and maestro 60
        “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
        Or do we?

Comment

• Turn 61 to Stavros
          First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

• Turn sent to Frases, sub and maestro 61
            “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
            Or do we?

Comment

• Turn to Stavros.

Gandhi

Comment

• Is it correct that Ronald is subbing for both Franses (Egyptians) and Darth Viper (Incans) ?
                veni vidi PWNED!

Comment

• As far as I can see, yes.

I have no objections to that (would have if both nations were in top of the PG, but they are not).

Eidt: Turn to Stavros.

The seek for the "missing" civilizations is speeding up. Now the greatest ship in the russian navy are participating. And very soon, 2 more ships - I will call them Ship Of The Line due to their many cannons - will join the seek.
                  Last edited by TheBirdMan; August 19, 2001, 05:25.

Gandhi

Comment

• turn sent

Comment

• Since Ronald is now running both Egyptians and Incans, both were nexted.

turn 63 -> King Thor
                      veni vidi PWNED!

Comment

• Turn to Stavros

Gandhi

Comment

• turn sent

Comment

• we are back please send all turns to us again
                            Ash nazg dubratuluk
                            ash nazg gimbatul
                            ash nazg trakutaluk
                            agh burmuz-ishi krimpatul

Comment

• I am back now.

My sub did not receive turn 63 (he was not copied in) but I already received turn 64. So, I will go from there with a great thank you to my sub.
                              Franses (like Ramses).

Comment

• Turn to Stavros

Gandhi

Comment

Working...
                                X