No announcement yet.

Giant Bird part II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stavros, are you aware that you have to next Notuncommon?
    Franses (like Ramses).

Comment

Stavros: I did not yet receive the turn ????
      Franses (like Ramses).

Comment

Birdman. Please next both Stavros and Notuncommon to get the game running again.
        Franses (like Ramses).

Comment

Tomorrow morning if no-one have posted.
          First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

2 turns sent:

One for Notuncommon with Stavros nexted.
            One for Frans with both Stavros and Notuncommon nexted.
            First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

Turn sent to Darth Viper
              Franses (like Ramses).

Comment

Turn 43 to Stavros

Gandhi

Comment

Arghh!
                  Me and computers apparently don't go together well
                  When I installed my new mainboard, processor and RAM something was wrong. At first I thought it was the RAm because it froze aprximately 10-15 minutes after I had turned it on.
                  After putting in some 100% working RAM I thought it was the mainboard. I sent the supposed-to-be faulty mianboard back to the store before the warranty ran out. Then I got another mainboard but something was still horribly wrong.
                  Now I'm fairly certain that it's the graphics card. I isntalled the card in another computer and now, when it's done loading win98 the screen just goes blank but you can hear that it's still running in the background (e.g it can play sounds etc.). The warranty on the graphics card expires on tuesday (whew!) so I'll mail it to Creative Labs Denmark and see what they have to say about it on Monday. Hopefully I'll get a new GeForce 2 AGP in return
                  The card I have in now is functionalto a certain extend, but it has some problems running Unreal Tournament and the like.

I ask you to be pacient for a while longer. I'm still very interested in playing but I wont risk a slowdown in the game because of computer problems.

By the way, I've got a new ISP and therefore my old e-mail (christian.hammer@get2net.dk) has become obsolete. Is there a way to change the old one to the new one (chn83@c.dk) here at Apolyton and in the game?

Regards
                  Notuncommon
                  Regards
                  Notuncommon

Comment

--::UPDATE::--
                    My e-mail prog works now.
                    Try sending my turn to:

chn83@c.dk

Regards
                    Notuncommon
                    [This message has been edited by Notuncommon (edited May 20, 2001).]
                    Regards
                    Notuncommon

Comment

Birdman: It looks like Stavros still has problems (see also Team Spirit). You had better next him once more. Let us hope his problems will be solved soon.

Is anyone in contact with Stavros?
                      Franses (like Ramses).

Comment

As far as I know, he plays in Lung Fast?!?!

And if he is not then I'm going to tear him apart (no bad feelings, just selfdefense ).

Gandhi

Comment

Stavros wrote, that he had played the turn.

Have asked Steve to send to "Nuts" new e-mail adress.

Gandhi

Comment

OK. I will be patient for a while.
                            Franses (like Ramses).

Comment

File not loading automatically.

After reinstalling C:CTP, updating to v1.21 and installing Apolyton Pack it still doesn't know how to open the saved game files.
                              Could anyone tell me how to fix this?
                              Remember, the faster you reply the faster you'll get to play your turn
                              Regards
                              Notuncommon

Comment

Remember the official patch 1.2 - has to be installed.

Gandhi

Comment

Working...
                                X