X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• turn 38 to Blackice

Comment

• turn sent
      “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
      Or do we?

Comment

• Turn 39 sent to PN.

Great Priest Monzulmec,

It's time for our civilization to enter in contact with other people and spread over the world the Light of the Great Sun and the wisdom of the Great Serpent.

I charge you to establish a Codex of rules of good relationship with alien gouvernments.

When the work on the Codex will be done, yiu will send wise and peaceful men of your choice to enter in contact with the Lords of this world.

The work will be hard. But if we want to follow the Serpent way, we have to understand and respect the all the childrens of Earth and Sun.

I know this will be a long and great work, and a single mortal life will not be enough to accomplish it. You have total liberty to choice your successor.

Zobo, First Avatar of the Sun.
        Zobo Ze Warrior
        --
        Your brain is your worst enemy!

Comment

• turn 39 to Blackice

Comment

• Great American leader as you could tell by now we were in no immediate need of your generous exchange. Feel free to continue you ideas as we will, when of course our diplomat can be located. It would appear he is in far away lands and at this time can not be reached. In the mean time I am sure we can come to some other agreement or wine, women and song?

Turn sent
            “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
            Or do we?

Comment

• Turn 39 ratings posted yesterday.

Comment

• Strife 40 to Zobo

Comment

• Major news from last Copan Agora :

Scout found the remains of and ancient civilization living in the toundra land on the west of our country. Lot of jewels and gold plates were found. Treasure was brought back to Zobo palace at Copan.

Uxmal is now the mayan center of the Herbs of the Smoking Snake. All priests come from all cities to buy an herb of high quality and at low price.

Torina is attacked by Xalatopa barbarians. The horsemen of sir Kultec arrived lately in the city protect Torina citizens with the help of local phalanx and a phalanx detachment from Uxmal.Torina people is well protected.

A pickmen division from the capitol are arriving soon too for hunting down those bloody barbarians.
                  Last edited by ZoboZeWarrior; July 25, 2001, 07:42.
                  Zobo Ze Warrior
                  --

Comment

• turn 40 to Blackice

Comment

• Turn 40 to Cuaich
                      Let me explain something to you..... I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing. - The Big Lebowski(1998)

Comment

• turn 41 to zobo

Comment

• Turn sent !

I'm sorry for delay but I had a flood in my flat.

---

Lord Zobo,

We discovered a lost tribe where people call themself Etzna. They werewaiting for the Serpent god, which will lead them to the Sum Palace.

They believe now that you're the Serpent Avatar. They will now consider them-self as part of the Mayan people.
                          Zobo Ze Warrior
                          --

Comment

• turn 41 to Blackice

Comment

• turn 42 to Zobo

Comment

• I'm sorry, but I will only be able to play around 8 pm GMT.
                                Zobo Ze Warrior
                                --

Comment

Working...
                                X