Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• turn 35 to Blackice

Comment

• Great friends Americans, we hope we did not come accross as being rude but we have no need for that at this time. I hope you will continue in such exchanges as we are sure we will come to an agreement in the near future. :0)

Turn off to Nukeboy
      “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
      Or do we?

Comment

• Great Romans,

No offense taken. We hope you will look upon other exchanges more favorabley in the future.

George W.

BTW Turn 35 to Cuaich
        Let me explain something to you..... I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing. - The Big Lebowski(1998)

Comment

• Turn 36 to Zobo

Comment

• Turn received, played and sent to PN.
            Zobo Ze Warrior
            --
            Your brain is your worst enemy!

Comment

• Turn 36 --> Dugrik

Comment

• turn 36 to Blackice

Comment

• turn sent
                  “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
                  Or do we?

Comment

• 37 to Zobo

Comment

• Turn sent.

Our warriors are less and less fat, and more and more strong.
                      We have to continue to forge thier skills and more weapons.

Barbarians are closer and closer.
                      Zobo Ze Warrior
                      --

Comment

• turn 37 to Blackice

Comment

• turn sent
                          Or do we?

Comment

• turn 37 --------> Cuaich
                            Let me explain something to you..... I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing. - The Big Lebowski(1998)

Comment

• Turn played and sent.
                              Zobo Ze Warrior
                              --

Comment

• Turn 38 --> Dugrik

Comment

Working...
                                X