X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• turn 29 to Blackice
    ------------------------------------------

George Washington,
    Unfortunately, all of our maps were burned in the coup, and we have no record of the traditional claims of our two peoples. Perhaps we should exchange maps and sit down anew to discuss a boundary between yourselves and the Holy Brazilian Empire.

Grand Poo-bah Dugrik
    Last edited by Dugrik; June 24, 2001, 20:12.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dugrik
      turn 29 to Blackice
      ------------------------------------------

George Washington,
      Unfortunately, all of our maps were burned in the coup, and we have no record of the traditional claims of our two peoples. Perhaps we should exchange maps and sit down anew to discuss a boundary between yourselves and the Holy Brazilian Empire.

Grand Poo-bah Dugrik
      Grand Poo-bah Dugrik,

We congratulate the Brazial people on the revolt against the former strongman Peli. Let the world community know that true executive power derives from a mandate from the masses. Not by seizing power by fear and intimidation.

Let the Americans be the first to offer the Brazilian people food, medicine, and our best wine.

We were sorry to hear your maps were burned in the coup. However, recorded history documents the agreements between our people.

If you withdraw your troops to a position north of the isthmus and also promise to remove any subversive units including but not limited to slavers and clerics to a position north of the desert isthmus, perhaps we could agree to exchange maps and begin cultural exchanges.

You know we speak the truth as our military could have easily overwhelmed your mounted archer.

George W.
      Let me explain something to you..... I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing. - The Big Lebowski(1998)

Comment

• Cuaich has been nexted.

Turn 30 to Zobo.

Comment

• Turn 30 sent to PN.
          Zobo Ze Warrior
          --
          Your brain is your worst enemy!

Comment

• Turn 30 --> Dugrik

Comment

• Cautious Americans,

We concur with your reasonable suggestion for a border between our peoples. Our military forces have withdrawn to the northern side of the isthmus. One cleric remains in your lands, but will rendevous with our naval forces shortly. We look forward to a prosperous relationship with your nation.

Benevolently,

Don Dugrik

-----------------------
              turn 30 to Blackice

Comment

• 30 to Zobo

Comment

• Grand Poo-bah Dugrik,

We Americans congratulate you on your decision to seek peace and not pursue a path to war. We do feel uncomfortable that a road has been built in the middle the desert. The desert is a natural territorial boundary between our lands. This road was built by your fomer strongman, Peli.

If you have no objections, we will pillage the road next turn as it will foster peace between our countries.

George W.

BTW Turn to Cuaich
                  Let me explain something to you..... I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing. - The Big Lebowski(1998)

Comment

• I'll be away for three days (till July the 2nd or 3rd) !
                    Zobo Ze Warrior
                    --

Comment

• Turn 31 to Zobo

Comment

• Turn played (not yet gone!!)
                        Zobo Ze Warrior
                        --

Comment

• Turn 31 --> Dugrik

Comment

• turn 31 to Blackice

Comment

• Strife turn 31 sent to Nukeboy
                              “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
                              Or do we?

Comment

• I'm back!
                                Zobo Ze Warrior
                                --

Comment

Working...
                                X