No announcement yet.

Strife Part II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think it's a conflict with french version and english version. Of course I had only french one
    But I tried to replace french file by english ones. I will look about result.

---

Edite : It failed.

In fact I have the same problems. When someone propose me gift or a treaty. have only a button named "Type". If I click on it, the proposal is accepted.
    Last edited by ZoboZeWarrior; June 17, 2001, 08:13.
    Zobo Ze Warrior
    --
    Your brain is your worst enemy!

Comment

Turn 27 to BlackIce
      "I'm an engineer. I make slides that people can't read. Sometimes I eat donuts." - Alice

Comment

Turn to Nukeboy
        “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
        Or do we?

Comment

Turn 28 to Zobo

Comment

Turn 28 to Morris.

Dear Morris,

I had some rpoblem to read your peace message too. It seems that our translators have a lot of problems to communicate. But I hope a responded by the affirmative.

I send you a map exange in order too consolidate our relationship.

Your Truthfull Neighbour.

Zobo.
            Zobo Ze Warrior
            --

Comment

Turn 28 --> Peli

Well Zobo, it appears that we are at peace. I clicked "nefarious" and got your maps!

Comment

Turn 28 to Blackice
                "I'm an engineer. I make slides that people can't read. Sometimes I eat donuts." - Alice

Comment

PERMANENT SUB WANTED

Due to time constraints, I will not be able to continue playing my turns. Sorry

JPWW

Comment

I'll take JPWW's position if no one has any objections.

Comment

• Dugrik,

I have no objections so long as you promise to strike a treaty with the Americans LOL

BTW Turn to Cuaich
                      Let me explain something to you..... I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing. - The Big Lebowski(1998)

Comment

• turn 29 to Zobo

Comment

• Dear Zobo, Son of the Sun.

One of Your warrior tribes, the Ulkutas, crossed the iced area on the west of our green land for several hundreds of years now. Our cartograph called this area the White Dead Country. We prayed all the journey that the Sun God may direct His warm ray on this doomed land. The warriors encountered deadly white bear and Iced tornados, devil blizzards during all this time.

Finally they meet a savage tribe, installed on prairies spared by the ice. Thermal water springs and volcano activities make this place unasual warm. Surely the Sun has blessed this land. They showed us large flieds of tabaco. They use too this spiritual herbs for their religious rituals.

This people isn't as average barbarian people. Their langage and traditions are very keen to ours. They are maybe one of the lost tribe that the Book of Revelation speaks about.

This people are respecting the power of the God Sun too and when we talk about your power and your mission on this world they agree to follow our destiny.

They call them-self the tribes of Tikhal. They have now pledge allegiance to You, my Lord.

Xultan High Clouds, Chief of the warrior tribe Ulkutas.

Edit : Turn 29 played and sent to Morris of Oxford.

----
                          Last edited by ZoboZeWarrior; June 23, 2001, 15:31.
                          Zobo Ze Warrior
                          --

Comment

• Dugrik,

We understand a coup has taken place and your former strongman Peli has been replaced by more reasonable leadership. We congratulate you on your transition of power and look forward to engaging you in a dialog about the issues between our civilizations.

Your former leader violated a boundary agreement and a war is about to ensue. You must certainly have other pressing matters than engaging in a conflict with us. If you desire peace, please move your troops on the other side of the desert.

George Washington
                            Let me explain something to you..... I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing. - The Big Lebowski(1998)

Comment

• Ratings posted yesterday.

Comment

• Turn 29 --> Dugrik

Welcom Dugrik

Comment

Working...
                                X