• Show
Clear All

• Turn sent, misters.

I
    Zobo Ze Warrior
    --
    Your brain is your worst enemy!

Comment

• Irish leaders we have yet to figure out your lanuage? We receive messages hopefully of good will yet we can not make heads nor tails of them. Sorry.

Turn sent to Quinn
      “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
      Or do we?

Comment

• Turn 64 to Franses like Ramses.

I will translate for you Blackice of the Scots. Irish is similar to Scottish, but Mongolian is quite different than both. I think that Zobo speaks Irish with a French accent, however. Keep that in mind when you read his messages.

Comment

• Yes. And while we are on it. My Arabic is with a Dutch accent (is cheaper you know ). The same thing is true for Darth Viper but in fact he does not speek Arabic but Greek.

We had a great weekend. Making a full turn on Sunday. Thank you all. I will now close this thread and open a new one for us and..... don't forget, keep these turns coming.......

THREAD CLOSED DO NOT POST HERE ANYMORE THREAD CLOSED
          Franses (like Ramses).

Comment

Working...
          X