• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks for news flash, birdie.

------------------
    Solver the "Running Beer" - http://www.aok.20m.com
    Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
    I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

• I'm back...

All turns can go to me again.
      thanks to Maestro for subbing

Comment

• Turn 59 to Blackice.

All was quiet - nearly, a loud sound came with regular intervals from a chair just outside the Blacksmith - but besides that, was allthing quiet and nice.

Of course it was Hagar, who took a nap and let the sun shine upon his face. As he was sitting there with his eyes closed, he almost looked as friendly.

Hagar was also dreaming. He had been dreaming the same over and over again. He stood on the deck of a great ship with the wind in his face and sea all around him. They could see strange birds in the air - they must be close to land. Land noone from the north ever have seen. And then he suddenly woke up......

A dream or something else? Something that should happen in the future???? Only time would tell, cause the dreams always stopped here.
        First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

• Turn 59 sent to Stavros!

Comment

• Turn sent
            “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
            Or do we?

Comment

• Turn 59 to Krash

Comment

• What's the score? Did you get the turn Stavros? Have you played the turn Stavros? Why haven't you posted anything Stavros?

Comment

• I have re sent the turn to Stavros in case he didn't get it last time. Don't you hate it when the game grinds to a painful screeching halt?

Comment

• Yes, I hate it.

Where is the turn?
                    First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

• Turn 60 to Blackice

Gandhi

Comment

• Turn has been sent
                        “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
                        Or do we?

Comment

• Turn 60 to Krash

Comment

• I did send the turn to Stavros, however I believe he is away at present. I will "next" him and send the turn to Solver when I know his Email address.

Solver, please let me know the address I should send the turn to.

Comment

• Last know adress for Solver is:

ugita@latnet.lv

Gandhi

Comment

• Thanks!

Stavros "nexted" turn sent to solver.

Comment

Working...
                                X