• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Turn 56 to Krash

Comment

Turn 56 to Stavros.

Comment

Turn 57 to Blackice.
        First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

Turn 57 to Krash

Comment

Another turn to Stavros!

Comment

E-mailed Stavros and Solver.. waiting.
              First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

Hello - someone should do something. Play or next.

Edit: Stavros should have played his turn before he left, but Krash, you could send the turn to Maestro (Stavros sub) aka Kris Maes.
                [This message has been edited by TheBirdMan (edited April 30, 2001).]

Gandhi

Comment

What? Haven't heard of Stavros ever since.
                  Verrry slow game, approx. a week for a turn.

------------------
                  Solver the "Running Beer" - http://www.aok.20m.com
                  Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
                  I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Oop's sorry. Hadn't checked thread lately and didn't know that Stavros was away. Have now sent the turn to Maestro. Hope this gets things moving again.

Comment

• Turn 58 to Blackice.

Quite happy, Hagar went down to the Blacksmith. Mostly to tell him (to tell anything to the Blacksmith was the same as sending a herold on the street - only cheaper) that the french leader had accepted all demands in his letter.

"You see, I'm able to write in a foreign language and still being understod. Not bad, ehh!"

"Yes Chief. You did a very fine letter. Come on, lets just sit a little and have a little talk about our great nation". The Blacksmith rose from his wodden chair and went into a backroom, took a couple of beers up from the cool water.

"What's next Chief?"

"Well, those americans - I have told you about them ealier, havn't I? Those americans.... Right now, two of our supreme triremes are heading for them with diplomats. Who's going to win - I have a reward for the fastest - I do not know. What the reward should be, I do not know either. But we will see.

Next, I'll let my shipbuilders make a longship. Havn't tried it before, but I'm told it should be possible making a larger ship, that can cross open sea. And some keeps telling me, that there are something or someone besides the great southern sea.

I hate not to have some new things to do, and this french playboy and his sour wine...... Then better the aussies, they also make some decent beer. Try a buy some next time your merchant passes by".

Gandhi

Comment

• Turn 58 sent to Paul
                        “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
                        Or do we?

Comment

• Turn 58 to Krash

Comment

• I sent the turn to Stavros 14 hours ago. I believe he should be back by now, however just in case he isn't I will now send the turn to Maestro.

Comment

• Desperate. Anyone alive? Sent the turn to BirdMan from blackice a few days ago, what's now here?

------------------
                              Solver the "Running Beer" - http://www.aok.20m.com
                              Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
                              I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

• Don't be desperat yet Solver - have just emailed Maestro, if he had received turn 58 from Krash.

Gandhi

Comment

Working...
                                X