New Dutcheese thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Turn 182 sent to Don
    “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
    Or do we?

Comment

turn 183 to Klair
      Apolyton QuickStart for CTP PBEM

Comment

Turn 183 sent to Don
        “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
        Or do we?

Comment

Turn resent
          Or do we?

Comment

Turn sent
            Or do we?

Comment

Turn 184 resent to King Thor

Comment

Turn 185 sent to Klair
                Or do we?

Comment

Turn sent to Don, ice Turn sent to Don

Thank god for the break in this heat wave, It was pretty stifling for awhile there. Not much to do but sit in an air conditioned room and play ctp pbem

Well Ice I take it you didn't melt, survived the heat wave huh? Hopefully it will stay like it is now, a little cooler and much more bearable. Getting many water bans your way, a couple of towns near here got bans. I like it cause i don't have to cut the grass too much, just get the weeds now and then.

Hey your pretty computer savy, I'm in the market for a system in the very near future. I was wondering if you could give me some advice. I can't go over 3 grand.

Turn to King Thor

Comment

Slamp , head of Mayans is please to announce to the entire world that Mayans scientists are the best of the World. Mayans discover a new advance every 5 turns. We think that knowledge is very important right now and we will be the first one to discover Alien life. Sure ! :

turn 186 sent to Klair one hour ago
                    Last edited by slamp; August 16, 2001, 20:49.

Comment

Turn 186 sent to Max
                      Or do we?

Comment

turn 187 to Klair

Comment

Blackice, are you still here ? Klair asked us if she could nexted you for turn 187

Comment

Next Blackice

She must have been drinking too much of the cheap french red wine

Blackice is ALWAYS on

Wonder when he is sleeping
                            First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

Turn was sent yesterday or the day before? I admit it was slow of me this time I have been busy this week, sorry about that...

On top of that this is the best time I have had all week:

Page loading time:30.48 seconds now lets see if it makes a triple post and how long it takes to load this edit

Last edited by blackice; August 22, 2001, 16:43.
                              Or do we?

Comment

Turn was sent yesterday or the day before? I admit it was slow of me this time I have been busy this week, sorry about that...

Sleep? what is sleep? is it a new beer?
                                Or do we?

Comment

Working...
                                X