No announcement yet.

CTP Ratings (18-FEB-2001)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sure you have, Nuke Boy. You played the A/I and beat it at Emperor level... didn't you? We all started on the ladder the same way, initially. It's alright. If you do well, you will rise, if not, you will fall. Players may have a high rating, but if their activity is low, it doesn't seem to carry as much weight among the players (even though the ladder position is not directly affected by total Power Graph results accumulated).

Comment

I'm just looking forward to playing. I expect to get spanked the first couple of times I play. As you form new games, I would like to be added!
      Let me explain something to you..... I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing. - The Big Lebowski(1998)

Comment

Originally posted by quinns on 02-26-2001 10:15 AM
        Kingdom of Singapore (KOS) --- Old International Abbreviation.

Actually, the ISO abbreviation for Singapore is SGP. There are other errors in the country code listing for World Tennis Ratings. I plan to correct the www.worldtennisratings.com site in the future now that I have the latest list of correct country codes from the International Standards Organization (ISO).

Thanks for pointing this out.
        I think I prefer 'SGP' . It makes more sense.
        Besides, Singapore hasn't been a kingdom for at least 200 years now.

------------------
        phoenixcager of the Civgaming Network.
        Visit the CGN forums.

Comment

Lung's Fast PBEM - turn 129
          1. Romans - BirdMan
          2. Germans - Stavros
          3. Australians - Lung
          4. Indians - Jon
          5. Dutch - Paul

Comment

*** Ratings Updated ***

Congratulations to Mobius for taking over first place!

Comment

I'm going down fast.

Could you guys in my other games (except Lung's Fast) play a bit faster, so that I can catch up?

Comment

I thank you...

Well, flushed with my success and the fact that Jon finally put the Native Americans out of their misery in Swissy 1, I am happy to offer my services in Monkey 2 and rid the game of the impure AI...

Funny, here I am at the top of the ratings and I've only finished two games from start to finish - both of which I've lost...

Some might say I'm a sucker for punishment...
                Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

Back in the top-10

Next goal the top-5

and next?

Only one game can spoil this plan: DC.
                  First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

Indeed Birdman! That was quite a fast climb! Congratulations to you as well!

Comment

I'm looking for Solver. Has anyone seen him around lately he not playing his turns and he is not responding to e-mails.

Comment

No Arthur, I haven't heard from him either. Probably more trouble with his computer.
                        --------------

Power Graph for Teamhorses Turn 19 --
                        Quinns, Blackice, Franses, The True Demosthenes, Darth Viper, Arthur

Comment

Turn 89 Power Graph -- Love Conquers?
                          Mobius, Rick Elkins, St Jon, Stavros, Quinns, The True Demosthenes

Comment

I'd like to be added to the rating list, please.

The highest AI level I've beaten is King

p.s. I think Activision made an understatement when referring to the barbarian raging hordes! They are quite a handful indeed!

------------------
                            <<[('O)V(O')]>> "Failure is not an option. It is a privilege reserved for those who try."
                            "I'm an engineer. I make slides that people can't read. Sometimes I eat donuts." - Alice

Comment

Arthur, you need me? The ForceField turn number 1 I've got was pretty much wrong, by NukeBoy, second was all right, the one I've got yesterday. Thus, I will play it when I get home today.
                              Never thought someone could need me here, anyways.

------------------
                              Solver - http://www.aok.20m.com
                              Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
                              I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Alright jp I'll add you to the list this Sunday. Welcome aboard!

Don't let those raging horde Barbarians get a foothold. You have to knock them down early, then they are a joke after that!

Comment

Working...
                                X