X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• turn -> Solver

Comment

• Turn to Aaginor.

Message to the ruler of the french: You bested me, not for the Labyrinth, but with your new city. I like rubies too.

My city, that got the task for Labyrinth has now been assigned to one bigger and more powerful.

But it's yours.
      [This message has been edited by TheBirdMan (edited December 09, 2000).]
      First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

• (turn > arthuriv@lycos.com)
        Visit my Band-Homepage www.lostinnocence.de

Comment

• OK, very nice to beat you at Labyrinth, but I'd like to start some trading between our cities, to benefit both of us, and put a total end to the war that has somewhen been here.
          Also, I don't really like one thing - Arthur has been lost again, no response seen. I think that we, in order to prevent this game from future stucking because of Arhtur, have to rate the game, I now officially offer that. If two of you agree to it, we'll finally get Do some PBEM? rated, and thus Arthur will be marked as delinquent and nexted within 24 hours. Stavros, if you don't like being rated, you can continue playing the game unratedm while the other get the rating posts. A note: in fact, all of the players in this game are rated now, so I see no reason to disagree, this will just speed us up.

------------------
          Solver - http://www.aok.20m.com
          Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
          I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

• No objections Your Honor!

By the way: The punishment you suffered would have happend to all, that would like to enslave any of my people. No matter what the long termed situation would have brought with (a warning to all ).
            [This message has been edited by TheBirdMan (edited December 12, 2000).]
            First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

• OK, game rated. Quinns will be informed about that shortly.
              It's now turn 45 in progress, so 46 will be the first rated. At turn 56 powergraph snapshot will be taken. Arhtur, no more making us wait for days.

------------------

Comment

• I'm happy for you guys to rate this game... but note that I will not be rated in this game. I'm happy to play along for the fun, but the start positions were just too varied....
                (anyone who disagrees, I'll send a screen shot)

Comment

• The turn seems to be stuck at Arthur. Anyone know where he's gone????

Comment

• Solver, I hope you agreee to this, but we should really just post on the 9's! 49 59 69. It's going to start getting way too confusing if some games post on the 4's and some on the 6's and some on the 9's. I strongly recommend that ALL rated games post on the 9's CONSISTENTLY. In other words, do as we did in Love Conquers and start on turn 50 with first results coming in on turn 59. Or you can just do as you say but do the first results on turn 49 the next on 59, etc.

Comment

• Agree with Quinns to that.

I would be much easier for us to remember, when we are going to send the turns to you.

Gandhi

Comment

• OK, then let's wait 4 more turns, and, quinns, do not rate Stavros here when calcualting. Stavros, it's your business whether to be rated, and you're free not to be rated here.
                        Arthur is away again? Please next him, and after 4 turns, when we become rated, this will happen never again, as he will be nexted in 24 hours. Next him now and let's go on.

------------------

Comment

• We've ground to a halt again who has the turn?

Comment

• I don't have the turn. Am I suppose to have the turn?
                            I never received the turn if it is my turn.

Arthur

Comment

• Arthur - look back into you mails and read the forum.

This one is from Aaginor on the 9. december 2000:

"turn > arthuriv@lycos.com"

and this is from Krash on the 14. december 2000:

"The turn seems to be stuck at Arthur. Anyone know where he's gone????"

I think this should give someone a hint. At least make the one in question (you) to ask Aaginor for a resending already 4 days ago.

tbm

Gandhi

Comment

• I don't have the turn. If someone would like to send it to me then I would have the turn.

Comment

Working...
                                X