No announcement yet.

Do some PBEM? Part II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah yes Stavros. I've just had a message that the turn I sent you couldn't be delivered. I will resend to Yahoo address in a few minites.

Comment

Just a question. Does anyone know when Sowasabuch will be coming back. I like the game, but I'm afraid Sow will play again when he comes. So, when will this happen?

------------------
      Solver - http://www.aok.20m.com
      Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
      I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Thanks Krash.
        Turn -> Solver

Comment

Turn -> TheBirdMan, Hagar the Puny.

------------------

Comment

Out of turn.

I'll set your a.. on fire, if you have been naughty!

I'll find out in 4-5 hours....

------------------
            Woodstock was here!
            [This message has been edited by TheBirdMan (edited October 26, 2000).]
            First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

Turn to Aaginor

Now Mr. Solver of the lame french decadent people.

You are playing with anothers kingdom - your pride is going to be destructive for your self.

War is declared!

I'll whip you when I find you -then I'm selling you as well diciplined slave to the aussies.

Hagar The Mighty, The Greatest, The Best and The Beast (in fact, I'm proud of that name!)
              First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

Out of turn.

First my young fellow. You were naughty. I'm not sure, that I understood you right - but as I see it, you DEMANDED my map. Only young folish knights would do that to an old viking. This is asking for trouble.

I would like, that your father (whatever his relationships are to my trusted friend SOW) would take you "under his arm" and give you what you deserves.

Now, I'll take your message as a sign, that you will await further instructions - before you are doing anything ELSE foolish.

Therefore I would admit: I will not sell you to the Aussies - but I might keep you for my self - IF you know anything about wines and beers!
                [This message has been edited by TheBirdMan (edited October 26, 2000).]

Gandhi

Comment

(turn to arthur@cc.usu.edu)

===
                  We get your Message, King of the russians. As I declared, the cities I am now going to build will be the closest cities to your territory. Any further cities build, will be more far away.

Aaginor, the wanderer
                  Visit my Band-Homepage www.lostinnocence.de

Comment

You actually claimed to be paceful, man... And this turn I didn't do anything, I just moved the troops away. But let it be. BTW, I'm not the player, Sowasabauch is, when he will be back, he'll kick your a..
                    Oh, and please post the highest AI difficulty you've ever defeated, I need it for PBEM ladders.

------------------

Comment

Aaginor - pls next Arthurs turn and send it to Krash

Gandhi

Comment

... done

Comment

Turn 37 to Stavros.

The Russian leader is concerned about the close proximity of a Japanese Phalanx to our cities.

We respectfully request that you keep a reasonable distance from all our cities unless you have recieved permission directly from the Russian Ruler.

Comment

Turn -> Solver

Comment

Turn to Aaginor.

"Don't you like my politics?" you asks? Now - this is enough!

As the french debt has not been payed - my highly trained swordsmen took a small exercise on some poorly trained warriors.

The debt is now 600 - 100 = 500 Gold (I only deduct 100, as those warriors were not in shape to be sold as slaves after the exercise, and I also have to pay some ekstra expenses (wages to my soldiers for digging a big hole for the corpses)).

I'm comming up to you now for collecting the remaining 500 gold.

Now my young lad, Solver - this is politic on a high level.
                              [This message has been edited by TheBirdMan (edited October 31, 2000).]

Gandhi

Comment

(turn > Arthur)

===
                                Yes, King Krash. I won't build any cities closer to you, than those cities that have just been build.

Aaginor, the wanderer

Comment

Working...
                                X