No announcement yet.

Do some PBEM? Part II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (as requested, Arthur nexted and send to ircoodge@yahoo.com)
    Visit my Band-Homepage www.lostinnocence.de

Comment

• I got a turn from Arthur as well as Aaginor, so I played the one Arthur sent me and passed it on.

Turn 42 to Stavros!

Comment

• Once again with the "fair" starts. Stavros has a good point, though. What are we going to do with this fair start business? I created a symmetrical map. That was not popular. What else can we do to make this more fair from the start? Random maps are inherently going to be unequal for players. I know somebody has a good idea about this...

Comment

• Sorry... I didn't seem to get the turn... can you resend... my preferred adress is steve_auch@yahoo.com

Comment

• Turn resent to Stavros!

Sorry Steve, I forgot I was supposed to be sending it to your Yahoo address.

Comment

• No Probs... Turn -> Solver

Comment

• Yes, we're back on the track ! I will playnthe turn in a matter of time, when get home (approx. 10:00 Apolyton time).

------------------
                Solver - http://www.aok.20m.com
                Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
                I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

• Turn to Aaginor.

To the poor australian people: I have decided to keep my promise .

You are allowed to see the power of the Viking nation. Of course, the reason were, that in a happy mood, I offered you knowledge of the northern part of this world.

Well, I do not ashame myself of my nation When you see, you will know why.

STOP..... Message to the commander of my northeast army. The french viceking has payed - you will have to rest in the moutains for this winter. I'm not sorry - your skin needs to be hardned a little anyway....

Paris has to wait until this young knight do something foolish again
                  First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

• (turn to arthuriv@lycos.com)
                    Visit my Band-Homepage www.lostinnocence.de

Comment

• Turn 43 ---> Krash

Comment

• Turn 43 to Stavros.

Comment

• Turn to Aaginor.

An embassy has been established with the french.

Afterall this young knight might have his future for him and not behind him

Exchange of knowledge he wants? Well, an offer has been sent.

To the australian people, Hagar decided to send instructions, books and a set of rules, learning ambassadours in spe how to act in the real life. Hagar hopes, this gift will be accepted and that something in return - a litte gift maybe - might be dispatched sometime in the future.
                          First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

• Turn -> Solver

Comment

• Turn 44 ---> Krash

Comment

• Turn 44 to Stavros.

Comment

Working...
                                X