No announcement yet.

Do some PBEM? Part II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have asked Stavros to resend the turn to Solver.
    First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

• resent

Comment

• Turn to Aaginor.

"I have heard the french are using many ressources on science. Some even tells me, their wisdom are greater than ours! Can this be true?

If so, I am going to kick my druides in their a.. and break the agreement with their union! And reduces their ration of beer to only 15 pints a day per head!"

Hagar - The Angry One
        First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

• (turn to paulvdbelt@hetnet.nl)

===
          Just in case: The russian settler is heading for a spot that it filled with beavers. I hope you keep in mind, that this spot is within city-range of a japanese city. Settling there will be threatened as trespassing and so it will be viewed as an aggresive act against the japanese.

Aaginor, the wanderer
          Visit my Band-Homepage www.lostinnocence.de

Comment

• Turn 46 to phaskett1@home.com

Comment

• Turn 46 off to:

steve.auch@myokay.net

Let me know if this is right

“The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
              Or do we?

Comment

• Seems like we can write anything about Stavros here - he is not reading it : as long as Mark don't get offended (he (not Stavros) is too narrowtaking on many words ).

Try steve_auch@yahoo.com

By the way - if you wasn't a youngblood, I would wrote this in quite a different way as Steve has announced change of email long time ago.

Bird
                [This message has been edited by TheBirdMan (edited January 25, 2001).]

Gandhi

Comment

• Terrible, again we're stuck here. And please start anew thread, as MarkG doesn't want thread size to exceed 150 posts in the forums. I'll start the new one whn I get the turn.

------------------
                  Solver - http://www.aok.20m.com
                  Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
                  I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

• Soory for the delay, and sorry Steve.

turn 46 sent to:

steve_auch@yahoo.com

“The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
                    Or do we?

Comment

• No probs... Done...

Comment

• (turn to paulvdbelt@hetnet.nl)

------------------

Comment

• Solver started a new thread here. Please post there from now on.

Comment

Working...
                          X